View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 05:10 PM   #58
maxperv
Distinguished Member

5 - Completely naked

4 - Kneel on a hard surface with uncooked rice under your knees for 3 minutes. First time for me and not too bad.

5 - On your stomach with your legs together and a pillow under your hips.

3 - Place the nozzle of the lubrication bottle against your anus and squeeze a large amount into yourself. The tube had a wide girth and short neck, so this was hard and a bit messy

5 - Gently insert one finger for 1 minute, then two fingers for 1 minutes, and then three fingers for 1 minute. OK, nothing new here.

5 - Rough face-fucking. Immediately insert it as deeply as you can. Gag yourself on it. Take it out and slap your face with it. Pretend that the dildo is a real cock that wants to use your mouth abusively. Two minutes. Still OK, I've done a lot longer

6 - You are most unlucky. Press the tip against your anus and moan aloud "please, no..." then slowly, inch by inch, completely impale your ass. Wait 10 seconds and them completely remove it. Repeat 10 times. I don't think this was all that unlucky, I rather enjoyed having to commit to the full length, but I did get plenty of lube from above

2 - All of the way in, half way out. 40 bpm, 3 minutes (On your side with your knees pulled up to your chest) Seemed kinda slow ...

4 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 58 bpm, 3 minutes (On your hands and knees) OK, picking up the pace this is a better speed.

3 - Insert 3 ice cubes until they melt. Hard to wait, really wanted to pound my ass some more.

3 - Half way in, all the way out (remove it), 50 bpm, 3 minutes (Standing ) Why is it always hard to find your anus when your on a schedule to insert something?

4 - Insert the dildo completely, sit down on it. Now, use a spanking instrument (spatula, hairbrush, etc). and spank your genitals, but focused. Men should only swat their cockhead, ladies, spread your vulva and swat your clitoris. It should be moderate strength and at 69 bpm. Piece of cake.

3 - Edge yourself while thrusting the dildo into yourself. You may go at the pace of your choice. (On your hands and knees) Really hard to edge while on hands and knees and thrusting the dildo.

5 - Halfway. Twist at 160 bpm, two minutes. (On your stomach with your legs together and a pillow under your hips) It would have helped if my arms were longer quite a challenge to keep up the pace.

2 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 50 bpm, 3 minutes (On your stomach with your legs together and a pillow under your hips). Nice.

1 - Coat you cock or vulva (be sure to get the head or clit) with toothpaste. Stand in the corner without touching yourself for two minutes. Afterward, clean it off. This time-out was a bit annoying.

4 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 92 bpm, 4 minutes (On your back with your knees pulled up you your chest). I really like this, but I never realized how long 4 minutes can be.

2 - Fuck yourself with the dildo at your own pace and bring yourself to orgasm. (Bent over your bed (or chair, table, desk, etc)). I never orgasm anally, so I did my best here.

All in all, a fun dare

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote