View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 07:39 AM   #25
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

--• By who or what do you want to be forced or controlled?
by any female...

--• Do you like to be blackmailed, too?
never tried before, but i think i would like it.

--• Did someone (so not fate) forced you to do something?
yeah once over skype, and she knew it. she forced me to strip and play with myself etc.

--• Did someone (so not fate) controlled you?
see above

--• Did someone blackmail you before?
- If you get the chance to be blacmailed by a trustworthy person, would you accept it? not yet
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by a family member or a good friend? depends on who, male no but female yes
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you know in real life, but don't know well enough? see above
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you've never seen or someone from the internet? yes

--• What turns you on more, being forced/ controlled by a male or female?
- Are you straight, gay/ lesbian or bi-sexual? female, and i'm straight

--• What kind of "being forced and controlled"-fantasy do you have?
- For how long are you forced or controlled? a long period of time
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...) female, age and looks doesn;t matter
- Something more you want to say about it...

--• Do you have fantasies about being blackmailed?
- For how long are you blackmailed? a long period of time
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...) female, age and looks doesn't matter
- What material does he/she blackmail you with? naked pics or some 'extreme truths'
- Is he/she anonymous or known? known
- Something more you want to say about it...

--• Does the relationship between you and the one who controlled you have to be 'pure' or can she abuse, use and humiliate you whenever, however and wherever he/she wants? you've got no saying over that, that person can do whatever they want

--• Do you want him/her to fully control you or just for a part?
- What can he/she control and what not? would love to have some sayings, as in limits
- Any reasons why you choose for this?

--• Do you want to give videos and pictures away to the one who controls you, knowing he/she would never disclose them? yes
- Who would this person be?any female would be fine
- What kind of pictures and videos? (with or without face, humiliating, naked or clothes, ...)whatever she wants, but when i don't know her i would start without face

--• Did fate ever controlled you, e.g. by rolling a die? dice dares over here
- What's your most exciting example of fate that controls you? naughty boys dice dare
- Do you like this more than being forced or controlled by a human? no

--• Are you interested in a Android app or computer program that automaticly controls you? not really, like the human aspect
- What functions is it allowed to have? (webcam, picture, reports, disclosing stuff, controlling your internet usage, controlling what you wear, etc.)
- Do you want to let this program completely control you or only partly?
- Do you like the idea of a program controlling you more than being forced or controlled by a human? no

--• What do you think right now? (only related to this thread)
- Did you found out something about yourself after thinking a lot about this subject and these questions? not really
- From a score of 1 to 10, what's the rating you give this thread?8

Limits: scat/diaper, social suicide & illegal.

PM dares
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote