View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 11:31 AM   #10
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardell View Post
Top Hat's an Aussie? Stone the crows! I guess he'll be flat out like a lizard drinking keeping you on the boil, until you both get so hungry you could eat a rag doll through a cane chair.

All in all he's a lucky bastard to have a sheila like you, and if he does the wrong thing, tell him to stop being a drongo or you'll be off like a bucket of prawns in the sun.

There... having got all those Oz slang clichés out of my system, tell me... What will be your first act (non-sexual) of celebrating being together face-to-face?

Hahaha I don't think I've heard him say any of those. He actually has a more British than Aussie accent as well.

Well I pick him up from the airport tonight (6ish hours!!!!!!!) and he has been flying for basically a full 24 hours so We might get dinner on the way home or just make something easy when we get to my house. Then I think we will just relax and watch and movie and cuddle and talk and ahhh! I can't wait!

So to answer your question.. I'm not exactly sure yet! But that's the plan we vaguely talked about (:

Oh! But a really big hug in the airport!

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote