View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 12:14 PM   #1
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Default Ask (almost) anything: Sir's visit

Hey everyone! If you haven't seen my blog about it yet, I have some really really exciting news!

Top Hat, my dominant, partner, boyfriend, best friend, all of the above and more is coming to visit me (all the way from Australia!) for SIX weeks. He arrives tomorrow evening and I am so unbelievably excited.

Anyway, I figured that I would open an ask thread so that anyone who was interested in his visit could ask some questions. (Feel free to ask vanilla questions as well as kinky ones!)

DISCLAIMER: If either Top Hat or I are uncomfortable with a question, think it's something private we want to keep between us, or just simply do not want to answer a question... We won't. Simple as that. This thread is for the enjoyment of us as well as you guys (: Remember, this is an ASK thread only and any directions, dares, suggestions are unwelcome here.

Also, it is very likely Sir and I will be super busy while he is here. I'm going to try to answer questions quickly but I'm not going to prioritize them above other things we want to do while he is here. If I take a while to answer your question, don't worry, I will get all questions answered within a week of him leaving here.

HAPPY ASKING (:

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread

Last edited by **Mandi**; 01-14-2015 at 12:23 PM.
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote