View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 10:39 AM   #28
mandible

I am 44 and male.

I would like to be your submissive because you come across as 'real' and you write well/communicate clearly. But especailly because you make it clear you can be sadistic and push limits and boundaries.... I absolutely ADORE cruelty.

I am absolutely fine with all of your requirements (and am already reasonably active in GD chat).

What I "expect of you" is simply what you have stated. I understand that there will be times you are not feeling dominant. In the past I have been a very 'needy' sub, but I have learned over time that 'time off' is actually extremely welcome.

Likes: Humiliation, humilaition, humiliation, the more bizarre the better. I adore body writing and there is more than one GD member who can confirm that I am prepared to COVER myself in permanent marker! I like almost anything that is humiliating and degrading, including anal play, feminisation, messy stuff, tedious pointless tasks. I like public humiliation to an extent but struggle if it is extremely risky.

I don't exactly like pain but am completely open to it.

Dislikes: Difficult to think of anything off the top of my head.

Limits: Lasting marks/evidence on my body. Extreme public. Sexual contact with others. Scat.

I hope this is enough that we could at least discuss a possible arrangement.

Regards,

'm'