Thread: Anal Truths
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 06:23 PM   #199
cieirn
getDare Sweetheart

What is the most painful thing you have put in your anus?
Cheap inflatable plug I picked up. Something about the rubber texture causes it to never feel lubed up. When it inflates, even a small amount, it always incredibly uncomfortable and my body wants it removed immediately. It has lead to minor bleeding a few times, no matter how careful I try to be. I need to throw it away.

What is the largest thing you have put in your anus?
Lengthwise, probably my 12" double-ended dildo. Girth, would be the nJoy eleven wand. I've yet to be able to get it all inside me.

How do you like your enemas? ~1L of luke warm water. I typically just want to get clean. I've done one with hotsauce before as well as a piss enema.

Would you go out wearing a butt plug? I've done this many times.

Would you sleep wearing a butt plug? I've done this many times.

Have you ever had any bad experiences? (Things getting lost, too much pain... et cetera).
The inflatable plug has been a bad experience every time for me. I had an 8" dildo get completely swallowed and not want to come out. I had to fish it out with my fingers and managed to get it, but was bleeding after.

Is anal a turn on, a punishment or both? It's a turn on for me, but I don't get hard from it. I enjoy the feeling, but I don't think I could ever cum from it alone. I can get a little pre-cum from things pressing on my prostate and the feeling of being about to cum (but usually not hard), but never get there.

Is there anything in your anus right now?
No, sadly

likes: pics (no face), tasks w/pics, body writing, sph, humiliation, chastity, anal, underwear, ice
dislikes: spanking, light cbt, pee, begging
limits: face, blackmail, public, crossdressing, bladder control, social suicide, diapers, scat, findom

Do you have my pics? Send them to me with a degrading caption and share it
I consent to being baited
cieirn is offline   Reply With Quote