View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 05:49 PM   #8
winnerzwin210

You are to roll some dice.
The first tells you the number of days you are going to do this dare for.
The second is a double roll. This is the number of times you can go to the toilet during those days. No need to use them equally each day. Just use them as and when you need them. The catch is you can only wear one set of clothes during this time and you must wet these clothes if you need the toilet over your maximum number or you want to save some of your toilet allowance. If you wet your clothes at any time you mustn't change out of them. I recommend you don't do this dare at work because you must not change out of your clothes until you go to bed. You may dry your clothes off at night by hanging them on a washing line. But if they are still wet in the morning you must put them back on.*
Once your time is up you either walk free or face a punishment. Your punishment is to add up the number of times you have wet yourself. Now multiply this by your rolls. This is the number of golden showers you must give yourself in the morning. Until you are allowed to shower again. These must all be on different days. Oh and if you were allowed more than double the amount of toilet allowance compared to the number of days you must do the dare again. I know it's harsh but that's what punishments are for.

Only limits are....public....pain(I'll do little pain)...eating

Pm me poop and I'll poop my pants and put it somewhere on my body[/SIZE]
Pm me "MESSY" and I'll pour foods of your choice down my pants with video
If anyone wants videos of me so they can humiliate me on YouTube. Kik me @ redwings1335
winnerzwin210 is offline   Reply With Quote