View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 06:45 AM   #11
Calcifer

Originally I came here to look for Truth or Dare ideas, and then realized that most of them were a little too extreme to use with friends. I stuck around because it was interesting, and reading dares made my imagination go wild. Just imagining doing these dares was a big turn-on for me. After taking on dares that seemed exciting at the time, I felt really ashamed about some of them, and realized they weren't as much fun as I expected them to be.

I still lurk around the Dare section of this site, but I'm not as much into it as I used to be. For whatever reason, I've never really been into the Truth section of this site, but it might just be that I never actually gave it a chance. Making friends on the site is probably the most rewarding thing to do, but it's always been hard for me. And of course, some people just vanish and never come back.

For me, the biggest appeal of getDare is fantasy. I love reading dares and getting excited about them. I also love writing my own dares, and I usually put a lot of effort into them. Every once in a while I'll play along and try something out, but for me dares always sound better than they actually are. If I tell somebody that I'll do a dare, I generally will do it, but I've discovered that there are many people who won't. It probably depends on how realistic the dare is (many of them really aren't feasible).

That said, I also love just talking to people, especially in chat. Some of the people on this site are really friendly (but not all). It's also a good place to search for D/s partners, but it's often not easy to find the right person.

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik

Last edited by Calcifer; 12-25-2014 at 07:02 AM.
Calcifer is offline   Reply With Quote