Thread: Ask about Islam
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 05:31 PM   #101
CherryGirl201

I feel like most of the people who are replying to this thread are being fairly rude. I have nothing against the people of Islam, even if I personally disagree with some decisions that SOME people of that religion make. Not everyone is strictly defined by their religious beliefs. In fact, at my temple when I was in 10th grade we spoke to a Muslim woman about her own beliefs and where they fit in with the her Muslim beliefs.
I think you all should remember that you aren't asking questions to a terrorist or an insane radical, but someone who found hope in their own religion and kindly opened up this page so you could ask questions, because just as people have already proved, this is not a place to accuse this person or this religion as a whole.
Don't be ignorant. And people are allowed to hold their own beliefs, even if you don't agree with them.

- a JEWISH girl, who holds nothing against the Islamic religion as a whole, or the individuals who practice it.

Im looking for embarrassing dares ...I love being made a fool of and humiliated
likes: forced orgasms, anything that makes me blushy, pet play, HUMILIATION, wedgies, hypnosis
dislikes/punishments: bladder control, pain
limits: public, piss/poo drinking/eating, extreme pain

PM Dares Here!

Currently strictly denied by RedCamel, and I am not allowed to edge or orgasm. I am encouraged to rub rub rub as much as possible.
CherryGirl201 is offline   Reply With Quote