View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 01:41 PM   #13
Sluttyplaytoy

I put on the two tightest pairs if underwear I have, white tights, and a tight yellow bathing suit. I drank a glass of water. Then I put on another tight pair of underwear, black tights, and a blue swimsuit . I drank another glass of water. Then I put on underwear, black leggings, and a black swimsuit. I once again drank a glass of water. I put on short black shorts, high waisted jean shorts, skinny jeans, high waisted skinny jeans (both taking quite a bit of effort to button), overalls, a t-shirt, a vest that zips ( put on backwards so the zipper was in the back, and a coat with buttons. I drank my final glass of water. Then I went outside. I took a fifty minute walk to get to a gas station. By the time I got there I was desperate to pee. I went to the bathroom and someone was already in it. It felt like forever until the woman finally came out. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I immediately statred unbuttoning my coat. I couldn't seem to move fast enough as I fumbled with the buttons. Finally the coat was off. Now I had trouble reaching the zipper on the vest. As soon as the vest came of I practically ripped off the tshirt and undid my overalls. The skinny jeans both didn't seem to want to unbutton and they were so right it was hard taking them off. My shorts came off easily in comparison. Now came the hard part. Masturbating with my bladder ready to burst. I decided to change the rules a bit and make it more challenging. I masturbate until edge, then take off a swimsuit, tights and underwear and edge again to get the next three off and four the last three cum. I rubbed myself until I edged the first time, peeling off the black swimsuit, leggings and underwear. Then I started rubbing through the layers again. I spurted out a little pee, but managed to edge without letting my bladder go. I thought I might make it through, but as I masterbated through the last layer I couldn't hold it anymore. I released my bladder, and my white tights turned yellow in places as the piss dripped down my legs. I rubbed my damp bathing suit until I came, then pulled on my layers back over my damp bathing suit. I hit a ride home with one of my friends and if he noticed that I wet myself he didn't mention it.

Loves:bondage,edging,spanking,nipple play,hidden public,being dominated, messy

Dislikes (willing to do): pee play and anal

Limits: family,pictures,videos,enemas

Toys:remote vibe,6.5in dildo,handcuffs,7in suction dildo

PM Dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71897
Please treat me like your toy.
Sluttyplaytoy is offline   Reply With Quote