View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 06:56 PM   #22
CherryGirl201

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
I would say last years Halloween costume. I was a modern elsa - I love frozen - so I just wore a snowflake necklace, one of my favorite blue dresses, snowman earrings, and a French braid
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] definitely the pillory. It seems kinda hot. An then people could like . . . Haha do stuff to me [/COLOR]
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? dad. My mom would probably understand. It's a girl thing :P
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? depends on how intense each was. For like a day and toddler I'd choose that. I don't know if I'd ever choose infant. I feel dogs at least know what's happening around them!
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]guys. Girls would make fun of me. Guys would just fuck me. And the guys that I know are pretty decent, so they might just live with it.[/COLOR]
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] definitely doctor. That means you wouldn't be able to poo for a week! And you could always just be like "my Friends made me do it! I can't believe this!" And stuff like that[/COLOR]
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]lap. I would be very ungraceful on a pole. I'd probably hurt myself hahah[/COLOR]
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]im gonna say beans. They've never actually made me fart a lot. I think it's an urban myth hehe[/COLOR]
Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]fiften inch baby! BAM BAM[/COLOR]
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A. I'm only a C right now. And I would be able to wear long shirts. Different style clothes would be available :P
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? THE TAIL! Oh my gosh it would be so cute!!
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? noght club. It would be scary but it would probs turn me on.
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? errr gag. As long as no one was around. The gags seem yummy to me hehe
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? opposite genders panties haha they would still want this lil pussy though.

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) last person I trxted. She's a good friend so like . . . She's repay the duty!
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
fridge I guess. I wish I could say neither!

Im looking for embarrassing dares ...I love being made a fool of and humiliated
likes: forced orgasms, anything that makes me blushy, pet play, HUMILIATION, wedgies, hypnosis
dislikes/punishments: bladder control, pain
limits: public, piss/poo drinking/eating, extreme pain

PM Dares Here!

Currently strictly denied by RedCamel, and I am not allowed to edge or orgasm. I am encouraged to rub rub rub as much as possible.
CherryGirl201 is offline   Reply With Quote