View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 03:24 PM   #88
SluttyVirgin

Last report for now! I did all remaining dares! Please tell me if I forgot one. I was really busy last weeks, I may do another thread in a few weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
That reminds me: If you haven't done it before, I dare you to go out and find a pussy to eat out. Oh, I don't expect it to be quick since you aren't looking to do things with strangers, but put some effort into finding someone you'd be comfortable doing that with.
I met some girl at a party and she seems to like me. I dont know if she is bi/lesbian, but Im trying my best

Quote:
Originally Posted by lots357 View Post
Part Five:

I can't think of much today so we're going to combine a couple.

You're going to do that dares with the coffee enema, Nipple clamp turning, and spend the time on your back in the bathtub. The one with your feet in the air so you can piss all over yourself. Your gag will be your ass plugs. For every nipple clamp turn you switch the plugs (from ass to mouth of course). Keep the coffee in as long as possible. For this you don't have to spend over an hour with it. Turn the clamps every two minutes, edge four/cum one, and do four cycles.

Let me know if you need clarification. Have fun naughty girl!
Done today! Thx for the dare! Were some wonderful orgasm. The mix between pissing on my face, going ass to mouth and having my ass filled was great. The nipple pain was great to haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by assplugged View Post
Okay so, I've a dare for you, for this dare you can wear whatever you want but i suggest taking some sort bag to put your clothes into, dress for the weather but it shouldn't take too long so don't worry if its raining. firstly get yourself as wet as you can by edging with only your favorite panties on in front of your mirror by rubbing your clit through your panties and with your anal beads in your ass (get your panties as wet as possible). Every time you edge you must say, 'i'm a dirty cum slut' to yourself, edge a minimum of 5 times. Now get dressed in whatever you wish and in a bag place the following:-
1, your dirty panties (do not put anymore on)
2, weight nipple clamps
3, inflatable buttplug
4, 12" dildo
5, ropes
6, ballgag
7, some sort of blindfold and earplugs

Now once you have these things, make your way to the forest and once at the opening to the forest take off all your clothes leaving only your shoes. Firstly, put on the blindfold and ear plugs, and then insert your inflatable buttplug, your soaked panties into your mouth and your ballgag locking the panties into your slutty mouth, and finally those lovely nipple weights. Put all your clothes into your bag with the remaining rope and 12" dildo and carry it on your back. For the first task you must walk slowly (as you are blindfolded) and if you bump into anything or trip up then you give yourself one pump on your inflatable buttplug. Do this while concentrating on counting to 200 pretty slowly and you're not allowed to peak to see where you are. once you've finished counting you can take off your blindfold and bag but leave everything else on/in. Then because you are such a dirty slut you must find a nice patch of mud to lie your back down in, make sure your ass and legs get covered in mud as well, once you are moderately covered you must flip your legs over your head with your ass up to the sky and try and remove your buttplug, if you didn't bump into anything this task should be pretty easy but if not i guess it'll be fairly interesting While licking your buttplug clean, because that's proper slut etiquette, you must edge 5 more times while laying flat in the mud. Once done, you can re-insert the buttplug, pump it up until you think you can't handle it anymore, pack the blindfold into your bag with your clothes and set off to find a nice quiet stop with a couple of trees. Now you are in a quiet part of the woods find two trees about 10 feet apart, take off your bag and tie your legs as wide as you can to a tree each (make sure you can untie yourself) and lie on your back kinda spread eagle. Remove the buttplug without deflation and take your 12" dildo, and insert it as far into your ass as possible, keep it there for 10 seconds then remove and repeat. While doing this take your panties out of your mouth and edge by fucking your ass and rubbing your pussy with your dirty wet panties, edge 12 times and after each edge rest for 20 seconds while you suck your panties clean ready for the next edge. On the 13th edge you may cum but just as you're cumming thrust the 12" dildo as far deep as you can and see if you manage to get it all in (report how much you get in). Rest there if you need to and then untie yourself and get dressed. When you're home i suggest a nice warm bath as a reward and maybe some more assfucking. Leave us a nice report as well.

Enjoy
Done last night....had a little surprise lol
So I started to edge with my panties on in front a mirror and my anal beads in my ass...edged 5 times and my panties were really, really wet
Then I put the panties and other items in a bag, got dressed (shirt, jeans, jacket, shoes and socks) and went to the forest.
When I arrived I took my clothes off (still visible from street, but it was night ). I put the blindfold on, plugged my ears so I hardly could hear anything and inserted my inflatable buttplug (had to remove anal beads first)
Then I put my dirty panties in my mouth and put the ballgag on (god I love the taste of my pussy). Then I clamped my nipples with the weight clamps and 25 gram weights hanging from my nipps. Doesnt sound a lot, but hurts like hell when you have them on longer and they swing back and forth with every step. I put my clothes in my bag and started walking slowly, while counting to 200. When I was at about 1870 I already bumped into 9 things (trees or bushes mostly), so 9 pumps for my buttplug (25 is the max you can do with it).
Then it happened....There was an old couple with their dog. Of course I didnt seeor hear them at first, but the old dude touched my shoulder, asking if I was ok. I put my blindfold off, nearly had a heart attack and didnt know what to do. My mouth was gagged so I just nodded and began to run as fast as I could....had to hold my nipple weights during this...god it was so embarrasing...and hurtful for my nipples lol. During running away I bumped in like 4 other things, so 4 more pumps.
After a while I thought I was safe and contunied the dare. I found a wet spot on the ground, with mud and dirt. Sat down in it (cold as hell) and covered my ass and legs in dirt. Then I flipped my legs over my head, ass into air and tried to remove the plug without deflating it. My back, my hair, everything got dirty and wet. It took me over 5 minutes to get the plug out, 13 pumps made it really big. But since im such a slut who can fist her own asshole I managed it haha. I licked it clean (had to remove gag and panties for that, put them back in after), and edged 5 times. Then deflated the plug, insterted it again and pumped it 19 times (max I could take).
FOund some trees to bind my legs to while they are spread. Tried to remove plug with 19 pumps, but this seemed impossible^^ Had to deflate it to get it out. I inserted my double end dildo as far as I coul . About 10 inches is the max. I edged by fucking my ass and rubbing my panties against my pussy, and sucking panties clean after each edge (12 edges total). Then I came and inserted the dildo 10 inches again...cant get in more sorry. Removed my nipple clamps (they hurt LIKE HELL at this point), got dressed (still being dirty and wet) and got home. Took a bath at home and fucked my ass a little more in the bath tub

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan1 View Post
I dare you to cum by only humping an inanimate object, preferably a pillow
Easy dare haha, humped a pillow until I came. The pillow is still between my legs as Im writing this reports (and kinda wet)

THE WINNER OF MY CHALLENGE is dareme19921! Pm me how to send you the pic of my tits in a safe way, without revealing any personal info

PS: I might do another thread in a few weeks when I have more time. Additinal info: Since I can fist my ass I do it everyday before going to bed, so I keep my asshole loose

Likes: Anal, nipple torture, hidden public, ass to mouth, pain, piss play, bondage, humilation, outdoor (forest & only at night)

Limits: strangers, poo, diapers, extreme public, pics/cam, blood/permament, Pussy insertion, dressing slutty in public, orgasm denial

Will do: edging, enemas, eat my pussy cream, pet play, blindfold

Toys: 4x buttplug (small&big&inflatable+lockable&horsetail), 7 inch dildo, ropes, clothpins, 12 inch dildo, weight nipple clamps, ball gag, anal beads
SluttyVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote