View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 08:31 PM   #29
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eivins View Post
I have loved reading everybody's answers and was so surprised to see how many times I was mentioned in Asslvr's answers.

1. Headphones or earphones?
Earphones. I like being able to hear other stuff going on around me, so I usually have only one earphone in. I do have to buy the kid/lady ones though because I have small ears and some of them don't fit very well and hurt my ears.

2. What is your "getting ready for a date" ritual?
I spend a lot of time picking out what I am going to wear and then get it all ready in my room before I get in the shower and do all the normal stuff, and shave. When I get out I spend time in my towel for awhile while I do my hair and makeup, and then finally get dressed. Sometimes I end up changing my outfit a few times before finally leaving.

3. Have you labeled yourself things (such as OCD, depression, bi-polar, ADD, ADHD) without a professional's opinion?
I definitely have some OCD tendencies and have labelled them before. But I also have labelled myself with PTSD over a few things.

4. Aliens. Do they exist? Are they here already?
No! I am not against thinking that there are other life forms on other planets, but when it comes to the little green guys, I don't believe it.

5. Pirates. Favorite non-fictional pirate?
I am not a pirate fan.

6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair on the opposite sex?
Medium. Is that cheating? I like being able to run my hands through it.

7. If you discovered an unknown land... what would you name it?
Butterflytopia!

8. In your opinion, what is the most adequate type of legal system?
One that is harsh, but fair. My biggest belief is that religion should have no place when it comes to a legal system. Laws should be derived from common law precedents as well as new code laws put into effect.

9. Would you rather be the cheater or be cheated on?
I would rather be cheated on. It would hurt, but I would rather be hurt, than to hurt somebody else.

10. Have you ever cheated in school (pre-school through grad school)? Don't lie! :P
I had my dad complete an art project for me once in grade 9. I also copied my friends homework a few times. But I never cheated on any tests or assignments or anything.

11. How many children do you want, if any?
Two!!! I would love to have one boy and one girl, but just as long as I get two.

12. Do you consider sex to be an important part of a successful romantic relationship?
Yes. It may not be the most important thing, but I think it is important in order to have a healthy relationship.

13. How long have you gone without bathing?
I think at most it was 3 days, and it was only because I was too sick to get out of bed.

14. Do you like the way you look?
No.

15. Have you ever found yourself quoting a Disney movie?
All the time!

16. When was the last time you blushed?
5 seconds ago. Asslvr knew this question was coming up, so with a few words, he turned me all red and blushy.

17. Are you happy?
At this moment I am very happy.

18. What is your favorite pastime?
Scrapbooking, crafts, listening to music and talking with my wonderfully devious man. And sometimes I get to do all 3 at once.

19. Least favorite food?
Liver.

20. Who has inspired you to be a better person?
My mom and also Asslvr <3

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote