View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 04:38 AM   #24
grumpygruff

Default Lurker's first dare attempt

Been lurking for a while, mainly to find hot scenarios to fantasize about. This was the first dare that tempted me into action and out of the lurkers' corner. It felt great forcing myself to persevere through the gagging, and the spit was humiliating!

Quote:
1- On the floor, kneeling
6- All of it.
1- lick on it.
2- gag on it 5 times.
3- gag on it 10 times.
4- swallow it down your throat 5 times.
5- swallow it down your throat 10 times.
3- push it down your throat and leave it there for 6 seconds.
4- Get on your back with your neck on the border of your bad and spit it all over your face, make sure you get some spit into your eyes
Roll 1 dice (or use random.org) to see how many seconds you have to hold it in your throat. (2)
4- Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 15 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 10 seconds. Do this 7 times in a row without a break.
1- Sit down, droll the spit and try to take it back to your mouth without using your hands. A little tip: Image you a drinking with your straw.
3- Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 15 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 8 seconds. Do this 5 times in a row without a break.
3- Get on your back with your neck on the border of your bad and spit it all over your face.
Sadly, I failed to complete the second throatfucking. I was using a big banana and I started bleeding from my throat. I didn't want to push my luck and rupture anything, so I skipped to the last task.

Last edited by grumpygruff; 11-26-2014 at 12:57 AM.
grumpygruff is offline   Reply With Quote