View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 04:06 PM   #17
Ly Ph
getDare Sweetheart

1. Headphones or earphones?
It depends on what i am doing. If I am travelling then earphones otherwise headphones.

2. What is your "getting ready for a date" ritual?
Its been a long time since I went on a date. I would imagin its pritty much the same as my leaving the house one. Bath, clothes, make up and go.

3. Have you labeled yourself things (such as OCD, depression, bi-polar, ADD, ADHD) without a professional's opinion?
No

4. Aliens. Do they exist? Are they here already?
Well chances are given that there are billions of earth like planets around the universe there are aliens but travelling large distances costs a lot of time or a lot of energy or both. As there are large amounts of radiation in space its actually very difficult to travel between world. Its something like if they wanted to travel here near the speed of light they would need to use 99% off there mass (perfect conversion of energy to mass) just to accelerate and break. Frankly I cant see anyone wanting to do such a thing and not talk to us as the end of it. As for the people that think they would invade well what's the point if you are only going to get a tiny amount of resources because you have to spend so much travelling.

5. Pirates. Favorite non-fictional pirate?
non-fictional? I don't know any real pirates. Does Cpt Morgan count?

6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair on the opposite sex?
I have strange hair likes. I prefer long but I kinda like things like mohawks and half there head shaven. I am strange like that.

7. If you discovered an unknown land... what would you name it?
Utopia probably. I know its boring but if I went from "lizzys lesbian love island" not so many people would take it seriously living there. Tourism may be higher though so maybe I am wrong.

8. In your opinion, what is the most adequate type of legal system?
I am going to say the UKs. Because I have very little knowledge of this area :P

9. Would you rather be the cheater or be cheated on?
Nether? I guess its hard. To be the cheater would break my morals but to be cheated on would make me really unhappy.

10. Have you ever cheated in school (pre-school through grad school)? Don't lie! :P
No

11. How many children do you want, if any?
I am not sure really. 1-3 I think. 3 may be too many for me to handle but one means you have to play with them more as they do not have a sibling to entertain/look after them

12. Do you consider sex to be an important part of a successful romantic relationship?
I kinda do. I want to be able to please my partner and part of that means sexually.

13. How long have you gone without bathing?
Probably a week or so. I tend not to shower so much when camping.

14. Do you like the way you look?
lol no but lets not have a rant :P

15. Have you ever found yourself quoting a Disney movie?
I sing "do you want to give me blue buff" when I play league of legends with a friend. Other than that I probably wouldn't know that I was quoting it :P

16. When was the last time you blushed?
Again I am not sure. I think possibly when truthpick rang my skype and I panicked like mad.

17. Are you happy?
Always. I have Cake!

18. What is your favorite pastime?
Computer games probably. But only because sexy time cant consume many hours a day :P

19. Least favorite food?
Lemon maybe? I don't really like citrus.

20. Who has inspired you to be a better person?
I can't think of anyone. I guess you could say my old physics teacher at school who made it fun. Thats kinda a form of inspiration.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits here
Ly Ph is offline   Reply With Quote