Thread: 25F Titties Fun
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 09:01 AM   #13
Jaberwocky

Not sure if you like a little bit of public display. But if that is not one of your limits, than I have a nice dare for you.

The dare:
You have to ask srangers permission to cum.

You have to explain the stanger that you are an exhibitionist slut and as punishment require permission to cum. But also that as an additional rule, you are only allowed to ask permission from a person after that person has groped/pulled/slapped/pinched your breasts/nipples for 10 to 60 seconds. This also means you need to wear something that allows easy access to your breasts.

After the person has played with your fun bags, you must politely ask for their permission to cum. And to make it official, that person has to sign her initials (or signature) on a paper on a clip board before the permission counts.

On top of that paper should be the phrase "After playing with the tits of this slut, I grant her permission to cum. Meanwhile I am fully aware that I am not obliged to give permission at all." Make sure that they read this phrase before they sign their initials. You can even encourage them to read this phrase out loud.

As you seem to mostly reply in threads where women asks for dares, you are only to ask women for permission.

Option 1:
You require two sets of 5 unique signatures, 10 in total. Between each set you are to take a break for at least half an hour.

Option 2:
You require three sets of 8 unique signatures, 24 in total. Between each set you are to take a break for at least half an hour.

Note 1:
While the signatures on one paper (or in one set) have to be unique, the women who grope your breasts and gave you permission earlier, are free to place their signature again on the next paper. (although they might decide to just grope your breasts and don't sign the paper at all)

Note 2:
You could try your luck at the ladies toiler in a bar on a Friday or Saterday night.

Note 3:
Not sure about all you likes, dislikes and limits, but hopefully you like this dare. Should you perform this dare I of course expect a decent report about what you did and how you felt while doing this dare. Partly because it helps creating better dares, but mostly because it will be fun reading
Jaberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote