View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 07:10 PM   #10
Jenna<3

Send a message via MSN to Jenna<3

Quote:
A sauna is the steam room, the rest of the place is different. The building as a whole could be a gym, or a pool, or whatever, but the sauna is purely the one room with the steam. That's not even me nitpicking, that's me educating some people on things.
1. I have a friend that works at a gym, and they are very strict about the no longer than 15 minutes rule there. They have had at least 4 911 calls in the past year BECAUSE people stayed in there too long. I seriously just don't want anybody to get hurt because they got dared to do something.
2. Sorry for "nitpicking" about James' safety. I never thought I was "pulling his thread apart", just warning him of that hospital bill that's going to come if he really does stay in there for the full hour.
3. Has James does this? Did he last the full hour? I'm curios, there's so much discussion over this thread now.

Good day.
Turn-offs: Cross-dressing, leather, cheep

1. I support good grammar, so if you have it, don't "tlk lyk dis" (with unnecessary spelling error's), things like "brb" and "lol" are okay
2. I'm not a mistress looking for a slave. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Jenna<3 is offline   Reply With Quote