View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 09:50 AM   #84
SluttyVirgin

Thx for all the dares so far, please give me more! I do them as soon as possible

You guys remember the coupons I gave my buddy? 5x either blowjob or assfuck anytime and anywhere he wants.
This morning at 9am I got a call from him (was still sleeping) and he said "I want a blowjob. Now. My place.", then he hang up. First I was confused, then I remembered the coupons. Well a deal is a deal. So I got up and visited him (only a few houses away), still sleepy, and went to his room. I asked him if he was sure about this, because he and this girl (lets call her Lisa), are a couple now. I asked if there was everything ok between them and he said yes, and that he was sure about this. She wouldnt have to know. I didnt think he could be such a cheating scumbag and got angry and was about to leave, but he said "stop!" and showed me the coupon with my signature on it. Well...
Finally I sucked him off and swallowed, but wasnt very happy about this situation and went home.
He still has 4 coupons. Should I tell Lisa about this? What if she asks me why I did that? I really dont know...

PS: I still have frozen cum in my freezer from the first and only anal creampie he gave me. You may include this into another dare (but I wont put it near my pussy)

Likes: Anal, nipple torture, hidden public, ass to mouth, pain, piss play, bondage, humilation, outdoor (forest & only at night)

Limits: strangers, poo, diapers, extreme public, pics/cam, blood/permament, Pussy insertion, dressing slutty in public, orgasm denial

Will do: edging, enemas, eat my pussy cream, pet play, blindfold

Toys: 4x buttplug (small&big&inflatable+lockable&horsetail), 7 inch dildo, ropes, clothpins, 12 inch dildo, weight nipple clamps, ball gag, anal beads
SluttyVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote