Thread: Is it safe?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 10:21 PM   #78
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsey View Post
Is it actually safe to use the bristle end of a hairbrush in your vagina?
Also just out of curiosity again is it safe to actually put toothpaste on the clit and inside the vagina?
It really depends what you mean by safe. Is it completely foolproof? I doubt it. Do people do things similar and manage? Sure.

Depending on the bristles - the plastic ones with the rounded ends are probably fine as long as you aren't too vigorous and snap them (sharp things are much less fine.) The hard bristle sorts ... I know it's doable, but I would think you would have to be very careful and slow with it because the ends are going to scrape and that is going to damage the skin if you aren't careful.

Realistically you just need to test things slowly for yourself if you aren't sure on something. If you charge in doing whatever someone tells you then you're probably going to run into trouble sooner or later. I know people think it isn't exciting to test things slowly when not wildly aroused, but it really is a much better way to find out something isn't doable or will injure you.

As for toothpaste, someone probably has some medical argument against it, but I know of many, many people who have done many things with toothpaste and none of them have ever complained of any sorts of injuries or complications.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote