View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 01:11 PM   #37
SluttyVirgin

ALL DARES DONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robrob3rts View Post
Start by taking your large butt plug and inserting it into your ass. this should stay inserted throughout the dare. Drink 2L of water.

Then edge.

Then find a rucksack and fill it with 20 pegs, some rope, a change of warm clothes(for after the dare), a plastic bag, a candle and lighter. after putting each item into the bag you are to edge again (should be 6 times)

You are then to select 5 items of clothes to wear including shoes socks and underwear and put them on.

Edge again.

You are then to walk(if possible,if not some other way to get there) to the forest.

Edge again, this should be the 9th time

Once you get to the field, Take off all your clothes and place them in a "hidden" location you are then to attach the 20 pegs to your body where ever possible. you are then to walk for 5 mins away from your clothes with your rucksack. for every time a peg falls off your body you are to edge when you reach the end of your 5 mins walk. Here you are to lie up against a tree with your vagina pointing upwards so your in a shoulder stand almost. tie your feet to the tree and your hands together securely.

Then insert the candle into your Ass and light it.

wait 1 minute before starting to remove all the pegs from your body with your hands tied, then you have to try to extinguish the candle with spit before untying your feet first then your hands. Put all your stuff into your bag and your but plug back in.

Now run as fast as you can back to your clothes and put them back on. If you get back and have them all back on in under 2 Mins then your dare is over you can put on warm clothes from your bag and allow yourself to finnish, if not,you have to edge then you have to to a handstand against a tree and wet yourself. wait there for 2 mins and then edge a final time before allowing yourself to finish

I expect a full report!

Enjoy

One of my favourite dares! THX!
So I put my big plug in and started to drink water. Then I edged and packed the items into the backpack, with 1 edge each inbetween (through my panties). The 5 items of cloths were shoes, socks, jeans (no underwear), a shirt and a jacket (cold outside). At the forest I pulled my jeans down, squatted and edged once. After 5 minutes i reached a field and undressed myself. I hid the cloths (except shoes and socks which i kept on) and put the 20 clothpins on my body. 8 on my labia, 1 on my clit, 2 on each nipple and the remaining 7 on my tits. I then walked 5 minutes away from my clothes until i found a nice tree. I had to edge 3 times cause i lost 3 clothpins on my way (1 from nipple and 2 from tits). It wasnt easy to tie my feetaround the tree while lying there with my pussy pointing up, but I did it lol. Then I tied my hands together, removed the plug from my ass, put it in my mouth meanwhile, and inserted the lit candle in my asshole. I waited some time until I removed all clothpins. At this time hot wax already ran down on my asshole and to my pussy. I screamed out in pain the first time a drop of wax hit my sensitive clit, right after it was unclamped. My luck was that nobody was around. I desperately tried to spit at the flame but I couldnt hit it. After about 5 minutes I had literally no spit left in my mouth and the hot wax was running down from my asshole, over my pussy and on my stomach. I failed at this part and put the light out by hand. I untied myself, put the plug back in, took my stuff and ran back as fast as I could. I dont know if i made it in 2 minutes, but I told myself that I had to do the pee handstand anyway cause I failed earlier. So i clothed myself, made a handstand against a tree and started pissing in my jeans. It ran down all over my face and even into my mouth (which was actually a good feeling since my mouth was still dry as fuck). After that i edged and came almost in no time. I didnt change my clothes cause I dont wanted the other clothes to be drenched in piss too (since i had no towl or so with me), so I went home wearing my piss clothes (mostly jeans and shirt got dirty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lots357 View Post
My idea here is going to be on ongoing dare/task, whatever you want to call it. Once you've completed one part and given a satisfactory report I'll give you another. How does that sound?

Part one:

Go to the bathroom with a pot of cooled, yet still warm, coffee. Take some rope, a blindfold, your biggest butt plug, and three clamps. Now strip.

Begin by clamping your nipples and clit. Now however you need to make sure to get as much of that coffee in your ass as you can. If you've never had a coffee enema then today is your first. After you're full insert the big butt plug to keep it all in.

So now its time to blind fold yourself and bind your wrists. Lay down on the floor, or tub, and spend one minute harshly grabbing and squeezing your tits. If you're not already get yourself as wet as you can.

Unclamp your clit and give it twenty five good smacks. Then you can sweetly rub and massage your pussy. In fact, you're going to edge twice. Be sure to hold in the coffee. On the third you can cum, but have to pull the clamps off your nipples first.

After the cum you may remove your plug and release the enema. But! you have to lick your fingers clean and then give the same treatment to your plug.

Once that's over you can unbind yourself and get cleaned up.
Just did this dare 15 minutes ago. My asshole still smells like coffee lol.
I went to the bathroom and clamped my nipples and my clit. I had about 1 liter of coffee and got almost all of it in my ass. It was very different compared to a normal water enemy. The warm feeling, the smell, just wonderful. Then I plugged my ass with the big plug. It was really hard for me to hodl the coffee in, but i did it. I blindfolded myself, got into the bathtub and squeezed my tits for over a minute, then rubbing my pussylips to get me wet. Then I took the clamp off my clit and spanked it 25 times and then started edging. After the 3rd edge I pulled the clamps off my nipples and came and I couldnt hold the coffee any more. It just spilled out with my plug still it (which is too big to just pull it out). I licked my fingers and the plug clean afterwards and went straight to writing this report.

Am I a bad girl if Im fingering my asshole with 2 fingers while writing this report, just to smell them and lick them clean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lots357 View Post
More, eh?! Alright!

That guy friend of yours who you blow sometimes is going to be involved.

Go give him a visit. Where something fun and sexy, the sluttier the better. Turn on some music and give him an amazing strip tease. Down to nothing but skin. Anything he wants to touch is his to touch. Now start undressing him. Start to worship him. After working his cock for a few minutes tell him you want to eat his ass. Be sure to give him the rimjob of a lifetime. When he's ready go back to sucking him off. It's up to him if you swallow or get a facial.

I was a little disappointed your last report wasn't very detailed so this time around be sure to be thorough. I won't give you a punishment yet but if this report isn't satisfactory expect some. :P
Finally did it today afternoon!

I went to his house, wearing a skirt and tight top under my jacket (the sluttiest I am willing to dress), and went straight to his room with him without saying a single word. Pushed him down onto his bed, put some music in and started stripping naked (we already saw each other naked so no big deal). He was kinda confused but enjoyed it. I undressed him and started sucking his cock and balls. After a few minutes I said "Lets try something new", pulled him on all fours and started to lick his ass. After about 2 seconds he stood up and told me that he didnt like it. I literally begged him to lick his ass, but he refused. I then continued sucking his cock again until he came in my mouth and I swallowed.

GUYS I NEED MORE DARES! I WANT MY ASSHOLE TO HURT! PLEASE! IM FEELING SO HORNY AND MY ASSHOLES DEMANDS DARES

Likes: Anal, nipple torture, hidden public, ass to mouth, pain, piss play, bondage, humilation, outdoor (forest & only at night)

Limits: strangers, poo, diapers, extreme public, pics/cam, blood/permament, Pussy insertion, dressing slutty in public, orgasm denial

Will do: edging, enemas, eat my pussy cream, pet play, blindfold

Toys: 4x buttplug (small&big&inflatable+lockable&horsetail), 7 inch dildo, ropes, clothpins, 12 inch dildo, weight nipple clamps, ball gag, anal beads
SluttyVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote