View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 09:47 AM   #31
SluttyVirgin

Alright, did all dares (except the one involving my buddy, which I will do next week)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCallz View Post
Go to a area in a park or a small forest where no people come by at night, with a backpack and a padlock with the key for it. Once you are at your destination you will throw the key into the grass somewhere without looking where it landed (make sure you throw it into a certain area where you can find it though). You are then going to have a nice ten minute walk away from your start. After ten minutes, you'll place your clothes in your backpack and lock it. You will edge 5 times before you are going back. Search for the key and try to get back to your clothes and hope that you hid the backpack well enough so nobody took it. (Make sure to have a second, really well hidden backpack with clothes and keys to your house nearby).
I really, really liked this dare. Did it 2 days ago, at night at the nearby forst. To make it a little bit easier. I closed my eyes and threw the key into the grass, then walked for 10 minutes. I undressed myself and put my clothes into the backpack, then locked it. And here began the funny part. I satrted edging and after the 3rd edge a young couple with a dog came across and saw me rubbing my clit with 1 finger in my ass. It was so dark that I dont think they saw my face, but they definetly saw what I was doing and laughed. I ran deeper into the forrest until I was out of sight and waited for 5 minutes to be sure they were gone. Meanwhile I edged the last 2 times and came after the 5th one. To my own surprise I squirted while I had this orgasm (first and only squirt of my life, maybe because getting caught got me so horny). My body kept shaking for like 2 minutes before I was ready to get back to my cloths. After the 10 minute walk back to the key, which If ound luckily after 2-3 minutes of search, I went back to the backpack and dressed myself and went back home.

The only problem was that its already pretty cold outside at night where I live and during this dare I was about 40 minutes naked in total. Dont get me wrong, I really like dares invloing the forest, but 40 minutes naked will gethard - I dont want to get sick.

Anyway this was one of my favourite dares so far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
Take an hairbrush and use the backside to hit your naked pussy 100 times. Then take a rope and do a tight crotch rope with knot on clit.
Put on a pair of tight jeans and go out for 30 min of jogging. Do also 50 jumpingjacks at the end.
Did this dare today. The pussy spanking was pretty easy, although i hit myself hard. But after jogging and a knot on my clit it was completly sore and red afterwards. Still cant touch my pussy or clit. Thx for the dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
How many pens and markers can you put in the ass? Try untill the limit and a bit more.
3 big marker+ 4 pens at the same time was the maximum my ass could take. Took me a while to get them all in haha. Felt so horny that i licked them clean afterwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lots357 View Post
Nice responses!

If you're up for this one awesome, but if not that's cool.

The goal is see how many times you can edge in one day. It's not complete orgasm denial because you can cum before you go to sleep. It could just be fun to see how long you can stand it before you break down.
Did it yesterday. After 41 edges during 2 hours I came without wanting it and even without touching my pussy. After the 41th egde my body kept shaking and I collapsed and came atthe same time. Nice dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslovR View Post
Bum art.
The idea is to slide a marker into your arse, nib exposed and pointing out. Then squat over some paper and draw something. Using different colours for more interesting pictures.
Maybe two or more different colours at the same time
Then post the pictures in thread (of your drawing)
Did it, nice dare! Heres the result lol, im not a good butt artist
http://de.tinypic.com/r/oit8ht/8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relocation View Post
Here's a fun dare:
Drink as much water as you can and gather around 15-20 pens/markers/ dildos that you have. Get a blindfold, strip and fuck yourself in the ass with each pen for about 30 seconds. Now walk around your house blindfolded and randomly throw the pens around on the floor(in a accessible area). Finally, go back to the spot where you fucked your ass, get on all four and sniff out all the pens while walking around like a dog and gather them to your starting spot(fuckspot) You're only allowed to pick the pens up with your mouth and only one at a time or two if you have a bigger house. If you absolutely have to pee you have to pee like a dog on 3 legs. Wear a leash or something around your neck if it helps you feel more like a horny slut.
Did this today! My parents werent at home so I had the whole house for this dare. Drank 1,5 liter of water. Took 7 markers, 10 pens, my dildo and my 2 buttplugs for this dare. Fucked my ass with each object for 30 seconds (and only spit as lube), put a belt around my neck as leash, blindfolded myself and threw the objects around. I then got on all fours and started to search for the objects. It took me over 1 hours to find all items (well beside 1 marker i really couldnt find and which is still lying around somewhere lol)
At the end of this dare I had to pee so badly, but didnt want to pee on the floor so I walked to the bathroom (still blindfolded and on all fours), jumped into the bathtube and peed like a dog. Luckily my parents didnt got home during this dare lol

OK guys, my ass is ready and predpared for more dares! Please abuse me!

NEW CHALLENGE: The best dare posted in this thread wins an exclusive picture of my tits (no face and not allowed to share it)! I will decide which dare is the best. Tips for winning: try to include as many likes, will-do's, toys and other not listed kinky things (the kinkier the better the dare) of my signature as possible (maybe all of them in one dare?). Keep in mind I will not break my limits. YOU HAVE 25 DAYS LEFT.

Likes: Anal, nipple torture, hidden public, ass to mouth, pain, piss play, bondage, humilation, outdoor (forest & only at night)

Limits: strangers, poo, diapers, extreme public, pics/cam, blood/permament, Pussy insertion, dressing slutty in public, orgasm denial

Will do: edging, enemas, eat my pussy cream, pet play, blindfold

Toys: 4x buttplug (small&big&inflatable+lockable&horsetail), 7 inch dildo, ropes, clothpins, 12 inch dildo, weight nipple clamps, ball gag, anal beads

Last edited by SluttyVirgin; 10-25-2014 at 09:57 AM.
SluttyVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote