Thread: Brat Acadamy
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 06:16 PM   #45
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter 29:It Only Gets Worse

He took tape out of his bag. "Let's see what happens when the only clothing you have is tape."

He taped my body from head to toe.

I didn't know how to handle him taping my pussy.

He smiled, "You're going to go to the bathroom through that tape. How do you like your clothes Madonna?"

I felt the stickyness of the tape that was around my bare skin.

I tried to bend my elbows and knees but the tape restricted my movement. "I think I'd rather be naked."

He put ducttape on my mouth, "Good."

He pushed me down on my back. "Stay."

He got out a brush and started beating my pussy, "You will learn to listen to me."

After that he spat on my face. "I'm going to make you cum Madonna. I'm pretty sure the wetness along with the tape will bother you." He started stocking my pussy. "You feeling it Madonna."

I squirmed. I didn't know what was up with this man. He had a wife and now he was stroking my taped pussy. I didn't understand.

I knew I had to get out of this school and away from Mr.Varghese before this gets worse.

He crawled towards me and started playing with my taped covered nipples. I started breathing hard.

Mr.Varghese laughed, "Oh, Madonna you'll be fine. I'd only hurt you within reason." He moved his hands back to my pussy and kept stroking it, I was extremely wet. "Soggy tape, wonderful."

After ten minutes of this torture I cummed.

He smiled,"You're the biggest slut in the universe, Madonna." He left me in my ductapped mess.

I wanted to take the tape off but, wasn't risking worse punishment.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.