View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 03:47 PM   #11
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsvdkhnorc View Post
Go somewhere where people sit, so that when you catch their eye, they don't keep moving along. Don't most campuses have a 'commons' building where there's a bunch of tables and chairs in an open, indoor area?

Wear a thin top and go braless. I'll leave the rest at your discretion.
I did this dare today! At your suggestion, we went to the Student Union, I was wearing a thin, pink top, a blue miniskirt, and small white heels, that's it! Before we left, I attached my butterfly vibrator to my clit and gave the remote to my roommate. She said that I didn't have to ask permission to cum, but I obviously had to be making eye contact with someone I didn't know. So then we left! On the bus ride over she left it on low to warm me up, but with this vibe, even low makes me feel oh so good. I was already holding back moans (as you all know, I basically can't hold back any noise). We made our way to the Student Union, ordered some food, and sat down in one of the more public areas, this is when I started to get a bit nervous XD

She started ramping up the power, low, medium, high, medium, high... Until she had me right on the brink. I was panting, shaking a bit, and trying to find someone to stare at. I finally found another girl, sitting and studying, but right as I was about to reach orgasmic ecstasy, my roommate turned off the vibe!! Ohhhh she is sooo cruel sometimes! After glaring at her for a few seconds she put the vibe strait back to high and I yelped a bit, which sort of helped as people looked at me. So I locked eyes with some guy and she turned it off again!! She did this four times!! ((( Finally, finally, I had my first orgasm when staring at some girl who was eating, she giggled a bit and kinda shook her head in amusment.

After that my roommate wasted no time building me up to another orgasm, and this time I didn't have to wait. I stared at a guy, and came, hard. I visibly shook a bit with that one. When that one subsided, the teasing began anew. She teased me to the brink, only to shut it off ten times, ten! By this point I felt like everyone knew what I was doing. I was sweating, whimpering, panting, and even shaking. Eventually she let me orgasm again, I was staring at a girl (who was stupid hot by the way, can't get her out of my head) and I came, shuddering and moaning. The girl looked back in disgust and mouthed some very unkind words.

Now my roommate, being the sadistic bitch she is (love you!) decided she didn't want to turn off the vibe after that. So it was still on high, vibrating away against my super sensitive clit!! She's soo mean! It was basically torture, and then she reminded me that if I had an orgasm without locking eyes then I would fail the dare and need to be punished! Frantically I looked for people to stare at, I found one barely in time and came again, and again. Finally she turned the vibe off, gave me a kiss, and then whispered in my ear, "don't forget, now you owe me one." I don't want to know what that's going to be...

Anyways, thanks for the great dare, hope you enjoyed the report!!

Toys: dildo, hitachi magic wand, remote controlled butterfly vibe, remote controlled dildo vibe, and various household stuff
Exhibslut is offline   Reply With Quote