View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 04:24 AM   #18
SluttyVirgin

Did all your dares (or at least tried)! Please give me more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
stay 1 hours with your biggest buttplug in the ass. Meanwhile edge in your favourite way 15 times. Don't cum. You can't untill tomorrow.
Well 1 hour with my biggest plug was not that hard. Getting it out after that hour hurt though. I edged 15 times, but then came since orgasm denial is a limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadisticmastert View Post
Give yourself an enema of 2.5 liters. Keep it in for 30 mins, using a ginger root
2,5 liters were way too much. I got maybe 1,5 liter in my ass until i felt like exploding. Since i dont have a ginger root i put my big plug in to hold it for 30 mins

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
Ok put the big butt plug in your ass and clothespins on your nipples now somehow tie yourself to chair. Hands behind chair and ankles bound together. Now try to get out without using your hands. Once you do that you will insert as many markers as you can after removing your butt plug and draw a picture like that.
I plugged, pinned and tied myself and after about 10 min i got out. I put 6 markers in and tried to draw a picture, but my ass was too loose to hold them in and the fell out after a few lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
What do you have for enema equipment?
well i have a hose i attack to my shower head and put it in my ass. works fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkeys View Post
Ok,

A little dare for you.No listening til you start the dare...Start with your vibe inside your butt on slowest speed and watch This, using speakers turned down low, to listen to it. Every time they sing "No" push your vibrator in or pull it out your arse...every time they sing "Limit" turn the vibe up a level. Once vibe is at max the speed goes back to level 1.
Last the whole song without cumming...and record yourself on vocaroo, so that I can hear if you lasted or not...keep going to the end of the song no matter what..

Mk

NB: If no vibe use an electric toothbrush. If only one speed rub you clit so it's:
  1. Toothbrush
  2. TB & Fingers on clit slow
  3. TB & fingers on clit fast
If no Electric TB, use a dildo/hairbrush but:
  1. Fingers on clit slow
  2. Fingers on clit medium
  3. Fingers on clit fast

I also expect a full written report and anything else that you think is appropriate.

MK
I dont have a vibe or electric toothbrush so this dare was...not really interesting for me. I used the dildo instead for fucking my ass. Oh and i will not record myself in any way (limit), i dont want to be recognized by anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lots357 View Post
Welcome! And let's see if you regret this one.

Go to the woods with some rope, and your dildo. When you get there strip completely bare. COMPLETELY! Now walk about 30 paces, no less, from your clothes.

Now since you're a slut you enjoy this feeling of being exposed so start edge yourself. After a full edge spank your pussy five times, then your tits twenty (each). Repeat this four more times.

Now it's gonna get more fun. Take the rope and bind your tits as tight as possible. Take that dildo and get in your ass since you like it so much. Repeat the above portion with the rope and dildo. After each each edge you lick your fingers clean, Enjoy that juice. Then you'll take the dildo out and put in your mouth. Then after your tit abuse put it back in your ass.

This time you can cum for your last edge, as long as your tits are bound and ass plugged.

A thorough report is required. Be sure to include how it made you feel and what it all tasted like.

Question though, are you interested in dares alone or do you have someone you could do dares with?

EDIT: Forgot something.

After each strike to your tits you must say "I"M A SLUT!" And you must proclaim how good and tasty your ass is after every dildo sucking. And with all of that in mind you need to be loud, since you're in the woods and alone.

I really liked this dare. Being nude and naughty in public somehow makes me real horny. Last nigth I went to the forest and unclothed myself, then walked away from my cloths (for like 2 mins). Since it was really cold outside my nipples were hard as diamonds. I did the spanking (with my hand) - my pussy and tits were red and hurt like hell.I tried to bind my tits but they are too small (75 B). I really tried but hte rope wouldnt stay in place. I fucked my ass with the dildo and did some ass to mouth (wasnt too bad at all), licked my pussy cream off my fingers and finally came with the dildo in my ass.

I never felt dirtier in my life. My ass still hurts and I cant walk or sit properly. Please give me more dares!
SluttyVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote