Thread: Brat Acadamy
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 06:03 PM   #35
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter 24:Needles

He came in an hour later with a cup full of cum. I couldn't stand not knowing what that man was up to. He sat beside me, "I have a girl and a cup of cum, what to do." He smiled,"I know."
He laughed as he poured half the cum on my bleeding stomach. I was worried if it was going to cause an infection. He rubbed it on my stomach.
He removed the shirt from my mouth, then removed the thong. "I think you should drink my cum."
I looked at him, "Have you been checked for STDs?"
He shook his head,"No." This made me feel uneasy since I knew he had sex with a lot of people. He has a very high possibility of sexually transmitted diseases. "Please check." I let my voice come out in a whine to convince him.
He laughed,"If I do and you get them I'll pat myself on the back." He shook the cup, "Now drink before I force it down your throat."
I held my mouth open dreading drinking that mans cum. He poured the cum into my open mouth as I made sure to swallow it all even though i gagged a few times. It was watery and slimy.
He smiled, "You're a slut. Do you know that?"
I shook my head, "I'm not a slut, if anyone's the slut, you are. You had sex with a million girls."
He paced around, "It was 10 and I was a stupid 16 year old. I stay committed now. And I'm a gentlemen, so it doesn't matter."
I couldn't believe this man, that was a double standard.
He started punching my forehead. I screamed in pain. I begged him to stop. After my face was covered in bruises, he stopped. He took my saliva covered thong and put it over my forehead resting the string rested on my nose. I couldn't stand this.
He looked in hid bag and got out needles. "Please!" I screamed.
He pushed the needles inside my body until my whole body except my face was covered with needles. He laughed, "You're a pathetic loser. You're pain is my joy." He flogged my already sore face with a belt.
After he left I wondered if I have any STDs and how I would explain to my parents if I did. I know Mr.Varghese and he's a mulipitive man. I thought about this until I finally feel asleep to avoid the pain.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.