Thread: Brat Acadamy
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 08:40 AM   #18
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter 17: Full of Shit
After an hour Mr.Varghese decided he was bored with people taking pictures of me. He took me to the park bathroom. “Pee, Madonna.”
I looked at his dull eyes. He nodded, grinning.
I peed in my already nearly full diaper; some shit chose to come out too.
Mr.Varghese held his nose, “I said pee, not take a dump. You will learn to follow orders!” His voice wasn’t as intimidating as usual due to its unusual squeakiness. He ordered, “Remove your diaper, you smelly slut.”
I dropped my diaper to the floor. He smiled, “Plenty of shit.” He let go of his nose and picked up my diaper. He held his breath and shoved it in my face. He rubbed it around causing my very own feces and piss to be all over my face. I cried as he pulled the diaper from my face. He laughed, “You deserve to cry. You are NOTHING!” He threw the diaper in the trashcan.
He smiled, “I will let you wash your face though.” He put his finger to his chin, “What’s your favorite number?”
I answered, “13.”
He opened the toilet lid, “Thirteen swirlies, it is then.” He looked in the toilet, “Looks like you got a clean one.” At least, there was nothing in the toilet. He forced my head in the toilet and flushed. He repeatedly did this 13 times giving me a 10 second break between dunks.
After the swirlies he shoved me to the ground. “I don’t think you should be hanging around all those boys, Madonna; boys are morons and will hurt you; trust me I know, I was a 16 year old boy.”
“You sure act like a sixteen year old boy.” Crap, did I say that out loud?
He frowned, “Keep your mouth shut! I had something in mind to make you forget about those boys.” He pulled a vibrator out of his pocket, “But, now it’s personal.” He handed me the vibrator, “Stick it in your pussy.” I turned it on and struggled to get it in my pussy. He reached in his bag and got out a butt plug. “Your ass will learn one day.” I grabbed the butt plug and inserted it into my virgin ass.
“Don’t remove those without my permission and resist the urge to cum. Brats don’t deserve to cum.”

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.