View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 05:28 AM   #1
miss.sidebottom

Female 26/female/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (have webcam)

26/female/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (have webcam)

I'm mainly on here to fulfil my interest in domination so if that is your thing and you love to be owned and abused then send me a message.

I am currently NOT looking for meets as my current situation doesn't allow it, I am only looking for online fun at the moment. I will occasionally have cam depending on where I am staying at the time but will always have the odd picture to send etc.

From a slut boy I would want total obedience and a willingness and want to please me whatever I ask - these could be any thing from dress up, roleplay, teasing, stripping, cock play, light pain play, ass play, wanking, cumming, cum play, shower/bath, piss play, making videos, taking pictures and also group sessions - where I can control more than one slut boy at the same time and have them almost compete against each other for my adoration.

If you are still interested in applying to be my little whore then you will add me to skype - but ONLY if you are serious and will be obedient in whatever I ask, I don't want to have to go through hundreds of adds and delete half of them once talking to you and finding out that you are not worthy of my time.

My skype is - helen.sidebottom (email is miss.sidebottom @ gmail.com if it's easier to find me with that). With your add please include your ASL, body type, and a little about what you want and your limits. I do not want PMs on here about this, as it gets too full too quickly, just requests on skype.

Please remember that I am looking for 18 - 24 yr olds, there is a little space either side for better slut boys but I do not want really old people adding me. Also mistress particularly likes slim/toned/muscly slut boys to play with.

There are pictures on my profile etc.

Miss H x
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	622
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	4617   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	794
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	4618