Thread: PE
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 12:00 AM   #8
good boy

thanks for all the coments

Chapter 2:

Second period came so fast, I still had the same old problem no undies how could I have been so dum. Of corse I was going to have PE that day. I decided that I would get changed last after everyone else had changed.

I started to walk down to the gym, when I arrived I saw that I was the first one there so I went and had a look at the changing rooms. They were open with no privacy so every one could see each other. I looked out the door still no one had come so I decide to change as there was no one else. I started to undress i started with my top as it was the easist to change, I had come to the moment that I had dreded I was going to have to take off my pants. I did it as quickly as possible, but my pants wouldn`t come off my ancles. I looked down and realised that I hadn`t taken off my shoes yet. So there I was standing in the middle of a change room with my pants around my ancles, with no undies and fully exposed. I sat down and started to undo my shoe laces, just as i untied the first one five boys who were in my class rushed in and just stared at me. I could feel my dick slowly growing. The boys just kept staring till one took out his phone and took a picture of my and my erect dick.

I LOVE JELLY BELLY, IT'S THE BEST

good boy is offline   Reply With Quote