View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 06:55 AM   #1530
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

You and some other girls are staying behind after the bell to finish off a group project. You are all making a poster. The teacher leaves and tells you she'll be back in an hour. Once the teacher is gone the girls turn on you. They give you a wedgie and tell you not to fix it. They make you do all the work while they pull your hair and spank your tits. Eventually they drag you to the floor and take all of your clothes off. They get the markers they were using and write slut and whore all over your naked body. They pin you down and spank your ass until its red. Next they find a ball of string. They frog tie you and then also tie your ankles together. Then they tie your wrists behind your back. They make you edge once befor stuffing markers in your ass and one in your pussy. They leave your clothes scattered about the room except for your panties which go in your mouth. They leave and you realise you have five minutes to try and escape before the teacher gets back and catches you. If you don't manage pm me for punishment.

Please make mine with girls and make it creative.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote