Thread: Dare: Role Dare (Person Above)
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 08:02 PM   #9
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsissy View Post
hey sweetie Moo knows you might wanna be a different animal but Moo has something for you, tomorrow night you are gonna be a cow again but do this dare too
"ok for this dare you need to go stock up on some salad and make sure you have the house to your self also get a some horns you can wear on your head because you are a cow but you will be a stupid cow so once you enter this state you willing only think about food,being milked and shitting. You will be naked and for your tail tape something to just above your ass and leave your backdoor open so you can shit outside. you will also put salad ON the floor and water in a large bowl or fill up your tub because you are not using your hands during this state ONLY when you milk yourself into a biowl and like it clean. You may only moo. Now when you enter this state i want you act it out as if you are transforming into a cow you and jerk at your major joints and cry out in pain until you "are at the end" where you will moo in pain as you finish truning and then you stay this way for the rest of the day till you fall asleep and the trick is you going to fall asleep on all fours in bed XD have fun " but change shitting outside for shitting in a diaper and pm me if you need some other changes moo
save
I know I'm being lazy here but seeming that you like cows so much then you can do your own dare as best as you can.

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote