Thread: [FICTION] A Long Time Coming, Chapter II
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 05:29 AM   #49
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Near happening...

Sandra was out of breath. It had been a long time since she had been this tired. Her partner certainly had pushed her to the edge many times, and her fatigue was showing.

"I didn't know you had it in you!"
"Neither did I," Frank said.

They stared at each other for a long while. Finally, Sandra stepped off the DDR pad. Frank gave her the remote. She asked if he wanted to play again, but he said no, so she just sat back down on the couch, across him.

Sandra and Frank had now been seing each other for a few weeks. It was nothing extremely serious. They met twice a week, at regular intervals, to hang out at his place. Sometimes, they just played. More often than not, it ended with sex. Today was different in mood, though. Sandra could tell that Frank was not really in the mood for sex. Today, she did not mind. If she truly wanted it, he would give in, she was sure.

"You seem preoccupied..."
"I am, but... it's not important."
"Okay."

She got up and walked to the fridge, to refill her glass of water. She felt the tension in the air; she had felt it since she had come in. Perhaps some relaxation was in order after all. She walked back to the living room and knelt in front of Frank, sliding her hand across his thigh. Gently, she caressed his leg, her hand slowly moving upwards until it neared his crotch.

"What are you doing?"
"What does it look like, silly?"

She unbuckled his pants, then unzipped them. Her hand gently caressed the exposed portion of underwear. He seemed to hesitate before allowing her to lower his pants, even though he helped himself. He was limp in his underwear, but she would remedy that in a heartbeat. She stroked gently across the fabric, and it came to attention.

"You look like you need to relax... so let me start on you."

She exposed him fully, gently stroking him to make him harder. She planted a kiss on the tip; he shivered. He never shivered. While still stroking him lightly, she looked up.

"What's the matter?"
"I don't know."
"You look... you feel different. What's wrong?"

Truth be told, things were not very clear in Frank's head. He was distracted by Sandra's teasing, and desire was boiling up in him. But something was happening in his mind: something that had not happened in a few weeks. In his mind, the hand that was stroking him was Danielle's. He had just recently corresponded with her, and the notion of seeing her again, alongside Rita, was very invasive. But how to tell Sandra?

Since Frank did not answer, Sandra changed tactics. She wrapped her lips around him; it always seemed to please him. He moaned lightly, and she knew he was still enjoying this. She pulled away a moment, to ask a question.

"Where do you want to come?"

The question was not as out there as it seemed; the truth was that, in their sexual encounters, Sandra often asked it. And so far, Frank had come into her, on her chest, on her stomach, on her backside, on her face and in her mouth. She preferred if he came inside her, but that one time on her face had certainly been something unique. It took Frank a long time to answer, and his words shocked Sandra.

"I... we need to talk."

She paused all that she was doing and just stared at him, somewhat bewildered.

"About what?"
"About us... and... stuff."
"Okay?... talk. I'm listening."
"It's about Laurie."

The mere mention of Laurie's name was sufficient to stimulate Sandra's imagination. Since their erotic play several weeks before, Sandra could not get thoughts of Laurie's lips, tongue and fingers against her pussy out of her mind. But she knew Frank wasn't bringing this up for that reason, especially since she had not really told anyone how infatuated she was.

"What about her?"
"She's concerned... about us."
"Concerned how?"
"She said... you might like me more than just... you know... what we are."
"And that bothers you?"
"She brought it up, so..."
"...so you think she might be right."

How could Sandra really explain to Frank how she felt about him without really hurting him? True, he was a good friend and a decent lover, but he was still inexperienced in many things. She liked him, enough to sleep with him, but she wasn't looking to get tied down. In fact, she remembered vividly thinking, at first, that hanging around with him would be a great way to get back in bed with Laurie.

"How do YOU feel about me, Frank?"
"Well, I like you a lot..."
"...but you're not looking to commit. That's ok. Me neither."
"It's just that I recently got some news from Danielle..."
"Oh! I remember her. She's still around, then."
"She is. Well, she always was but, I sort of abandoned her while I spent time with you."
"And now you're thinking of her again."
"I am."

Sandra smiled. Funny how they both could be with each other while thinking of other people. She started teasing him again.

"Tell you what, Frank...for now, you can call me Danielle."
"But... are you sure?"
"Oh yeah! And Danielle's gonna find ways to please you."

She swallowed him again.

"Oh! God Danielle!"

He truly was infatuated with this other girl. She would have minded, but she was also infatuated with another girl, so she could hardly blame him.

"Where do you want to come, Frank?"
"Oh! Inside you..."
"All right... but I'm not really wet... could you eat me out first?"

She stepped away, removing her pants and panties in one movement, then exposing her pussy to him. She sat down on the couch as Frank went down on her. He wasn't the best lover by far, but he was tender and caring, and she enjoyed the fact that he was willing to try. She closed her eyes and imagined things in her mind, as he licked her repeatedly, not thinking to vary pace and technique. After a few moments, she decided to push him away. He was left standing up, and she knelt in front of him, swallowing him again. He was hard as rock. It was time. She got down on all fours, and he mounted her from behind. She screamed in pleasure as he penetrated her, calling out Danielle's name as he did.

Sandra kept her other screams inside; she was ready to burst already. In her mind, one word kept creeping to the surface, and as she climaxed, she blurted it out.

"Oh! Laurie!"

And that was a word she could not take back.