Thread: [FICTION] A Long Time Coming, Chapter II
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 05:24 AM   #48
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Third Interlude

To : [email protected], [email protected]

Hello to you both,

I figured I'd take the time to answer you both at the same time, since you're obviously ganging up on me.

Let me start by saying that I would love to see you both together in the holidays. The dates seem good for me. It's hard to believe it's in a little less than two weeks. Where does the time go? Do you have anything special planned?

As for Rita's question (she asked if I have a girlfriend), I have to say no. I have been hanging out with Sandra, but she's definitely not my girlfriend in any old-fashioned sense of the word. I play a lot of badminton with her and my other friends, Jacob and Laurie. I'd love for you both to meet them.

I would definitely enjoy getting back to some games with you Danielle, and Rita, you'd be more than welcome to join us.

Anyway, keep me updated

Frank

=====================================

To : [email protected]

Hello dear, it's Rita,

I'm sending this to you only, and I'm going to trust on your confidence for this one.

I was talking to Jacques about my poor little Danielle, all alone now that her Stan has flown the coop (or will in the next few days). Danielle is way too social to remain alone in her apartment, so we decided to come in early, on December 26th, and kidnap her for the evening. And I was thinking you could join us - if you're available, of course.

I already know Danielle will be with her family up in Quebec from the 23rd to the 25th, and then she'll be back home, all lonesome. SO the 26th seems like the perfect day for us. But we need to make sure she's home, so I was wondering if you could find some way to hang out with her, or at the very least make sure she's in the city.

You probably don't need me to say this, but Danielle really likes you, you know, and I don't know how serious it is between you and this Sandra girl, but remember something: before Danielle put her into your life, Danielle was there too. I know I'm meddling - but I care too much about my Danielle not to interfere, so sorry if I bother or upset you.

Anyway, that's it. Let me know if you can help.

Rita

====================================

To: [email protected]

Hi Rita,

Oh My God! You wouldn't believe what just happened! I just got off the phone with Frank! He called me, and he said that he was thinking of me, and he wanted to spend some time over Christmas with me - and me alone. Wow! I mean, I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but still.

So when I get back from my parents' place, he said we could meet up, go somewhere for a fancy Christmas dinner - his treat - and we could hang out and have some fun.

I asked him about Sandra. He said he had been seeing her, but he didn't really think they would be together for long. He was honest when he said they had slept together - more than once. But I guess I had it coming. And he said she had been really good on his ego, and he was sorry he had cut me off for a time, because he felt guilty himself. And I told him I was sorry too for pushing him away like that. It's silly, isn't it?

He also asked if it was okay if he invited his friends over on the 27th? And he wondered if we couldn't get some sort of ToD game going. I told him I thought it was a good idea, but I needed to run it by you.

You are so right, Rita! I just needed to talk to him. I really have to find a proper way to thank you. I'm sure I will.

Thanks a million, I love you!
Danielle

===================================

I asked her and she said yes. We'll be spending the 26th together. I'll give you my cellphone number - you can call in when you get into town, and we'll meet up somewhere.

I do want to thank you for getting involved though. We'll have a chance to talk it over a bit more when we meet. I can't wait to see you. Take care.

Frank

See, I told you!

Listen, my sweet Danielle, I'm only going to say this one more time. Stop holding back. I know you're scared, I know Stan really hurt you, and I know you're afraid to trust again. I know you wanted to keep Frank close yet still at arm's length, but it doesn't work that way. If you like a guy, you bring him close to you - you press him against your heart and choke him there until he's blue in the face! Kidding! But you know what I mean!

You've got to find ways to keep your guy interested in you at all times. I have my ways with Jacques. You need to find yours with Frank. But I do know one way to do it. Why don't YOU write him about our encounter together - the one he's been dying to know about? You know how guys are: they can't get enough of two girls together, no matter how trivial or intense it can be.

So you write your own version, I'll hand in mine, and he'll have two versions of the same story. What do you think? Do you have time to do it? Think about it, anyway. And if you send him a copy, send one my way - I'm in need of some good written erotic stuff.

Take care, sweets,
I love you more
Rita

P.S. I would ADORE doing some ToD during my visit! Tell Frank he can invite over as many friends as he wants! Heck! Tell him to bring that Sandra over too: we can gang up on her if need be! Kidding!

To: [email protected], [email protected]

Hello you two,

This might seem a bit formal, given the amount of time we spend together and chat, but I wanted to invite you over to a party over the Christmas holiday, on the 27th.

An old friend of Danielle is coming over from Montreal with her boyfriend. I've been invited, of course, but the invitation has been extended, and I immediately thought of you two. You see, we're throwing a Truth-or-Dare party, and it wouldn't be complete without the two of you, to be honest. I've had such a special time - and I'll try to keep my head screwed on more securely next time. My time with Sandra has really helped me get a bearing on my situation.

So how about it? Interested? Let me know.

Frank

====================================

Are you kidding? We'd love to be there! This is, Laurie, by the way, answering for both Jacob and myself. We wouldn't miss it for the world: finally, a chance to meet this Danielle in person? I do have one question, though: will Sandra be there? I know you think you two have just been, well, to put it bluntly, screwing around, but you might want to check things with her personally, just to be safe.

So it will be you, Danielle, her friend and the boyfriend, Jacob and myself? Just wanting to know because I'll cook something up for us.

Let me know.

Best,
Laurie