Thread: [FICTION] A Long Time Coming, Chapter II
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 08:18 AM   #47
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Here happening...

The game had been good and all players were exhausted. It was time to hit the showers. They each returned to their locker rooms after congratulating each other. At this time of the day, there was no one else taking advantage of the facilities, so the four of them were quite alone in this area of the building.

Inside the boys' locker room, Frank and Jacob were now sitting on the bench. Jacob was particularly silent at the moment, so Frank decided to start up a conversation.

"That's a mean backside Laurie has!"
"What?"
"I said, Laurie's got a mean backside."
"Backswing."
"Whatever... are you okay Jacob?"
"Oh! yeah! Fine. That was a good game. Haven't sweated this much in a long time."

Jacob started slowly undressing, removing his t-shirt, his shoes and socks, but his hands remained on his hips.

"Frank, I gotta ask."
"Ask what?"
"About you and Sandra...?"
"Oh! You want to know if...? Why, you interested?"
"Just answer the damn question."
"Well, sort of. I mean, you're the second person to ask me that in two days."
"Really? Who else? Laurie?"
"Nope. An old relation... not important."
"So, are you and Sandra an item?"
"Not officially."
"But you are... doing her, right?"

Frank had pulled off his own t-shirt. He stared at Jacob.

"Yes, yes I am."
"So how is she?"
"It's very good..."

Jacob seemed lost in thought.

"It's funny, Frank. I'm now into my open relationship with Laurie... and so far I'm having less sex than I had when we were together."
"Maybe you're just not trying hard enough."
"Maybe..."

Jacob finished pulling his clothes off. Frank could not help but notice how hard Jacob was. He didn't mind looking anymore: not after his experiences over the last few weeks. As Frank got undressed too, Jacob headed for the showers themselves. Frank's mind was playing tricks with him: for the moment, he ignored what he was thinking. He joined Jacob in the showers.
The water was great.

Jacob spoke again:

"You know what would be great right now?"
"No. Tell me."
"If our girls came in, all naked and wet from their showers..."
"...and they knelt in front of us..."
"...and gave us blowjobs. Man, that would be sweet."

Jacob was gently stroking himself as he spoke.

"You know, she teases you with her tongue first, then wolfs it down, bobbing up and down, her lips wrapped around it as she's sucking and kissing it. And you put your hand on her head, to hold it there, and swing back and forth until you shoot your load into her mouth..."

Jacob seemed so turned on. He was stroking a bit harder, actually masturbating now. Frank did not know how to feel about that.

"How long has it been?"
"About two weeks... You?"
"Three nights ago..."

Perhaps it was the games they had played and the general intimacy they had shared, but Jacob was really at ease with Frank's presence.

"Lucky guy..."
"Don't mind me then. Just do what you want."

Frank could scarcely admit it, but he want to join Jacob and emulate what he was doing; he was still a bit too shy to act on it.

In the girls' locker room, Sandra and Laurie were already in the showers. As opposed to the boys, who had put a complete stall between them, the girls had chosen adjacent stalls. Laurie exposed her backside to Sandra.

"Wash my back."
"Sure. You do mine after."

Sandra picked up the soap and started caressing Laurie's back. Sandra still felt funny around Laurie. She had felt like that this since that night, some weeks ago, when they had experienced something together. What that something was still eluded Sandra, but to touch Laurie's skin like that was bringing back all sorts of pleasant memories. Laurie's voice brought Sandra out of her reverie.

"So, you and Frank, is it serious?"
"Serious? I don't know. Fun. Definetely."
"So you're not together, then."
"Only when we're together. I'll be honest, it's been so long since I've had a boyfriend, I'm just starting to get a grip on this, so I'm taking my time."

What Sandra did not want to tell Laurie was the dreams she had been having; dreams involving her specifically.

"You done?"

Sandra had lapsed into her reverie again: her hands had stopped rubbing Laurie's back and were now resting against her hip bones. Sandra pulled her hands away fast.

"Yeah..."
"Want me to do you?"
"Oh yes!"

There was a bit too much emotion in those words, but Laurie did not seem to notice. Sandra turned her back to Laurie, and allowed her to soap and massage her back.

"Wow! You're so tense Sandra."

Sandra closed her eyes, allowing the sensation of Laurie's hands against her back to complement her fantasies. She knew what part of the problem was: their intercourse had been rudely interrupted by Frank's reaction. She had not gotten satisfaction. Yet, how could she ask?

"Oh! your hands Laurie... hmmm..."
"Really? That much?"
"Yeah. Sorry."

Sandra's mind was racing: oh! kiss me! touch me! slide your tongue and fingers into me! oh God! Laurie! I want you! Fuck me! But no words came out. Sandra was unable to mouth them. When Laurie's hands left Sandra's back, Sandra breathed a sigh of disappointment - this time, Laurie noticed.

"What's wrong?"
"It was... oh... I just..."
"Sandra, what's happening?"
"I'm just..."

Laurie turned Sandra around and looked at her.

"Your nipples are rock hard."
"uh..."
"God! Sandra, are you turned on?"

Sandra could not answer. The water was not that cold. Laurie flicked one of Sandra's nipples and Sandra just moaned. Laurie could not believe it.

"Don't do that..."
"I'm sorry."

Laurie pulled away, a smile on her face.

"I didn't mean to trouble you..."
"Look... just... don't start something you can't finish. Okay?"
"Okay. I'll keep that in mind."

Sandra could not believe she had just said that. But the words had been spoken. And the implications were, to say the least, stimulating.