View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 10:25 AM   #5
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoingMyBest View Post
I guess I'll be the first to answer. I rarely shave - when I do, it's usually for an acting role. This obviously eans that my skin etc is less used to rigmarole of shaving. I guess I kinda have two things to ask:

Best way to do it (occasionally when using the electric razor, my skin flakes as though dry: that's probably a dehydration thing and am working on it and sometimes get irritation on my throat from the normal razor - also, how best to do around the lips with catching/nicking).

I don't know if it's covered in your job, but nether-region shaving, particularly the twosome. It's been requested (and fairly so), but it never goes that well and plenty of nicking happens, with plenty of uncut/less then well cut hairs. Trying to ask delicately is probably making me unclear, but yeah...
Possible dehydration there, if you don't already, drink plenty of water, believe or not but water can really help your skin, It also can be caused by dry skin, (do you find you normally have dry skin?) if so, try buying cleansers for dry skin. Also but some moisturiser on after you shave, it will help loads.

When shaving 'down there' you really must trim with some scissors (short short, stop them curls) Then shave with the hair to start off then against. also try stretching the skin with one hand, as a female I know that helps me to get a clean even cut. Also before you shave, take a warm bath or shower, it opens your pores and your hair follicle widens a little, which can make it a little more easier to shave. Make sure you put a soothing lotion (non-perfumed) after wards

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote