View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 12:20 PM   #3
DeBael
Distinguished Member

So I've done the second part now: I chose as my skirt a lacy and black minidress, almost sleeveless. I added to this outfit a pushup bra to give myself some sexappeal and my stillettoheeled black ankleboots. I felt very much exposed but went like this anyways.
I drove to the closestby place to find some nice shoes. I blushed the whole time and felt a bit shaky on my feet because of my indecency... Still I walked in and went to a cheap looking store. At first I tried out a pair of brown, heeled kneeboots a bit too small for me with what seemed like a long, thin belt wrapped around it. It was tight to be expected but I still walked around with it. My feet felt very relieved when I slid them off. Then I looked for something that wasn't a boot... Ah, black opentoed shoes! I fitted them and even though they kinda felt right and walked nice they didn't look great on my feet in my opinion... So I just went on and saw a pair of kinda new midcalf flat boots. Since I was already daring enough to run around exposing my pussy to anyone trying to look, I figured I'd play dumb and assume they're not someone who's fitting shoes'. I slid them on and walked around a bit. Thay were pretty much my size so that was really a plus. Then the owner found me and accused confused asked me what I was doing. I explained I though they were new and just let like that and talked my way out of it appologising XD
I did see a pair of pumps there though but I have already pretty much the same pair a size bigger so I left them there.
I went to a more classy but still cheap shoeshop next. There I found a suedish brown shoes with big fake buttons on them, I fitted them and tried them out. They tickled my leg and grew a bit ichy after walking around a bit.
Then I tried on some expensive sneakers, like priced over a hundred euros. They were very stiff and hard on my soles. I wouldn't recommend them but since they're so expensive I just wanted to walk around in them alot. Excited me a bit too. I put them away again and searched for other nice shoes. I found a pair of blue lace up midcalf boots that looked cute. Bad part was that they didn't have a zipper so I'd have to loosen and retie them. They were cool but very, very impractical. Looked some more and forgot about my pantielessness. I chose a pair of black flat shoes and walked around a bit. To be honest, I was having so much fun^^ I also fitted black kneeboots but the toes were a bit annoying and crampy. Then I saw a fun pair: black wedgeheeled boots with buckles. Ther were so cool and pretty I kept walking in them for a while. I really liked this pair though they were a bit pricy to my taste so I left them. Kinda started to regret it later. After also trying out a pair of plain allstars I went on to my last store to have some fun.
In my last store, I first tried out a pair of white slingbacks as they looked sexy but I quickly saw my toes bulge over I also tried a pair of uggs even though I think they're ugly. Then I saw a pair that made me squeel: greenish opentoed shoes with studs everywhere and a piramid heel. Even though it didn't fit too well I still slid it on and walked around. They actually fit ratherwell once I wore them though. I took them off and put them away. I kinda dislike buying stuff thet's a bit pricy... I took the pair three to the right and pu them on: green stilettoheeled platform ankleboots with studs. I loved them and put them on. I kept walking for a bit but then destiny struck: I tripped and landed face down, ass up. I felt my dress slide down and my head fill with blood. I veered back up and looked around very fast. No one in sight. Still I quickly took them off and sped home. I quickly redressed into my thrusty jeans and tshirt. And panties
DeBael is offline   Reply With Quote