View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 02:27 PM   #43
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t
Default here is the next part hope you enjoy

part 11

MasterX: Good slut i want you to rub the ice over your nipples slave. Then take the 6 pegs and put two on your erect nipples 2 on your bottom pussy lip and two on your top pussy lip.
SlaveJ: Yes master
MasterX: Now slave i want you to take the permanat maker and wright the following.
SlaveJ:Yes master
MasterX:you will wright owned by master across your chest.You will wright masters cunt above your pussy.Then you will place the maker up your ass my slave.
SlaveJ: Yes master

Jenna sat there with pegs on her erect nipples on her pussy lips. While she was carfully wrighting the words her master told her to wright on diffrent parts of her body.Then Jenna shoved the maker up her ass as she was told to.Jenna then decided to saprize her master so she got her camra.Jenna took a photo of her tits with the peg on each nipple.Then she did the same with the pegs on her pussy,each bit of wrighting and finaly the permant maker up her ass.Jenna logged on to her email then atached the pictures and sent them to her masters email.Jenna then began to type to her master.

SlaveJ: Master there is a saprize wating for you in your email inbox from your slave master.Your slave hopes you are pleased with it master.

Somewhere else in London at the same time a 19 year old boy named Jake sat at his computer with a broad smile on his face.Jake quickly opened the email from his slave to find photos of exactly what he had told her to do.from the pegs to the writing right up to the maker.Jake thought to him self he did not even ask for these photos but she sent them.Jake then started to type in yahoo chat again because his slave had said something to him.

SlaveJ: Well master do you like the saprize from your slave master
MasterX:Yes Slave your master is pleased with the photos.
MasterXk Slave you may log off for now and do as you wish for a while as long as you don't brake any rules.Ah yes slave you also have your masters permission to cum once as a reward for the photos.