View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 10:09 AM   #48
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
Hiii!!!! I love your thread, it has been so much fun to read!

My questions:
1. Why is so much of your kinky life top secret? (secrets don't make friends) Hm... That is a question best asked of Drwarschauu. To put it simply, I'm not supposed to.
2. What is/are your favorite book(s)? That's like asking me to cut off my face! I love classic literature, ancient texts, and Lord of the Rings, and horror, and mysteries, and young adult books are my guilty pleasure.
3. Do you have gspot and clit orgasms? Or only one or the other? If you have both, tell me how they are different to you (is one easier, refractory periods etc?) I have both! They are very different. I think clit orgasms are easier, but I can have more gspot stimulated ones in a row! My clit gets quite sensitive after a while but I can also cum quicker each time! They also feel different! Both can be very intense.
4. What is/are your favorite thing(s) about Drwarschauu? Oh goodness! What a question! I love that he's willing to invest the time to teach me Dutch! I love how caring and nerdy he is! I love how intelligent he is! I love that he loves to talk! I love that he's an amazing listener! However, his creativity has to be one of my top favorite things!
5. How many of those past sex partners did you have kinky sex with and how many were vanilla? If you had kinky sex tell us a short story about one, something that stuck in your mind? Hm. Well I did have a real life Domme, so that was definitely a kinky relationship! I'm a pretty explorative person, so I'd like to say that I've had kinky sex with most of them. Not necessarily D/s but kinky. Hm... a short story? Something that's really stuck in my mind, is the first time I had sex with a girl. She happened to be and still is my best friend. I think that's kinky all by itself!
6. Have you ever fisted a girl, or been fisted by a girl? I have not done either one. I know that it's very possible, obviously that's where babies come out! However, I'm a very small girl down there and the idea rather scares me!
7. Do you enjoy public sex? I do enjoy semi-public. For instance, the ocean! However, I don't like to take too much of a chance! The possibility of getting caught is quite thrilling! But I really play it safe.
8. Did you know we are both US girls with Dutch dommies? I love my Dutch dommy! I did know, Drwarschauu told me! I might like mine as well, but only a little bit. :P

I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Thanks for your questions, Happyme127! I am having a fairly good day! Hope yours is wonderful as well!
eivins is offline   Reply With Quote