View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 02:34 AM   #44
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Post
Sure I will help you out.

1. What is the most times you have gone crazy in a mini skirt while drunk, without panities?
I've never actually been drunk! Tipsy? Many times but I don't take it too far. However, I go without panties a lot...

2. What is the greatest compliment you have been given for the performance of your life so far?
Hm. Sexual performance or performance period? I have been in plays and I'm a musician so... That's very hard to say. I do remember my highschool chemistry teacher giving me a compliment after one of the school plays. He said, "You are one of the brightest and most gifted students I've ever had the privelege of teaching. Never let anyone else intimidate you! You can do anything you put your mind to." I had really looked up to him as a teacher so it meant a lot!

3. What is the biggest darn that has been put on you?
The biggest darn? Right. Figured out what you meant! Hm. I think skinny dipping behind a church was a pretty big deal. Plus the guy who dared me? The pastor's son. Have to watch out for those PKs!

4. Have you ever backout of a darn? List what it was and why?
Ah! You must mean dare! Hm. I have never accepted a dare that I haven't seen through. Stressing the "accepted" part.
Thank you for your questions, Masterdaddy02!
eivins is offline   Reply With Quote