View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 08:39 PM   #5
playwithmeplease

First I got 15 minutes. Then I got sweater on top so I got a pink sweater. I got that I could not talk to anyone. I had to stand in the corner with my hands up. By the end of my time my arms were aching so bad. Then I wrote dirty slut on my leg and started tracing it. It was kinda boring, but I was relieve to only have to move my arms a little. I slapped my breasts every 15 seconds, which didn't hurt too bad at first, then started getting bad towards the end. I got rice and had to kneel on it. I always assumed people who kneeled on it were overreacting, but no. That stuff hurts to kneel on! I decided to shower at the end. I had to have thirty seconds of masturbation, the. Ten spanks. It was awful. My pussy is very sensitive to spanks so once I would start getting used to masturbating again only to feel more pain. The next was only a little better. I held a vibe onto my clit until I felt like I was about to edge, then stopped. And repeated this for my fifteen minutes. It was awful. I rolled for my shower after. I got kneel under the water and masturbate. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to wear my sweater, but I did. It clung to me and when the water was turned off it felt very weird. I stopped whenever I was close to edging until I calmed down enough not to. Great dare! Thank you!

I live alone so dares at home can be as loud, long, or demanding as you want.
21/f/ D cup sweater puppies
Toys: rope for bondage, handcuffs, remote vibe, butt plug, nipple clamps, and house hold items

I like being a cow, kitty, dog, PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=94347
playwithmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote