Old 08-20-2014, 12:26 PM   #4
Jeroen

As a result from an other Thread I did this dare. I got the following rolls:

Time - This is the amount of time that you must spend on each dare:
4- 15 minutes

Clothing:
2- Sweater on top, nothing on bottom

Restrictions:
5- You may not eat until all dares are completed.

Cornertime: Use http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/ to monitor your movement if you have a webcam.
1- Kneel in the corner, blindfolded. Do not move.

Mantra:
6- Write "Stupid Fucking Idiot" on your body. Retrace the words over and over again until your rolled time expires.

Pain #1:
1- Set a metronome to 20 beats per minute. You must spank your ass at that rhythm using a mild instrument.

Pain #2:
5- Place clothespins on your nipples. Attach a string to your clothespins and the string to a bar in your closet or someplace similar so that the pull forces you to stay on your tiptoes. If a clothespin comes off, slap your nipple hard 10 times before reapplying the clothespin. Stay this way until time expires.

Shower:
1- Spend your rolled time kneeling in your shower under lukewarm water. Do not move.

Masturbation #1:
2- You should edge as many times as you can manage during your time. Count your edges. If it doesn't equal 1 edge per minute at the end of your time, you must repeat a section you have already rolled. Do not cum.

Masturbation #2:
4- Get as close to the edge without actually hitting the edge as you can. Take a break for 1 minute. Repeat until your time expires. Do not edge. Do not cum.

Orgasm:
5- Cum as you like!

I was kinda lucky that I only have to do each round 15 min. I decide to combine the cornertime and shower dare. I mover to the shower. Made sure it was lukewarm and kneeled blindfolded in the corner of my shower. In that situation 15 min take a very long time. SO I was really happy when the timer beeped. Next I decide to do the peg dare. I created the string and attached it to the bar in my closet. It took some time to measure my distance to the closet. After some time I gtr it right and started the timer. It was very difficult to stand like this. But lucky I have some firm pegs that dont get pulled of that easy. But after some time I lost position and the pegs got pulled of. I slapped each nipple ten times and continued the dare. During the rest of the time I lost position 4 more times. I was happy when the time was. My nipples got really sore. Next I decide to do the mantra. I wrote for 15min Stupid Fucking Idiot on my body. Next I started my first dare masturbation (Masturbation #1. I tried to edge as much ass possible but I did not got very close to 15. I was really hot and it was very hard that I could not cum. I decide that I better redo the corner time. Maybe that could shift my focus.

After the corner I had 3 more dare to do: Pain 1, Masturbation #2 and cumming . I started with the pain dare. I started a metronome and spanked my ass at each signal. 20 hits each minute times 15 minutes are 300 hits. After the 15 min my ass was really sore. I mover on to the last mastrubation dare. This one was a little easier than the previous one. Still it was little hard to stop at the right time, but I manged. I was really happy with my minute rest . When the timer finally beeped I had a very nice orgasm

dislikes (punishments): heavy pain, denial, writing lines, corner time, ice, ruined orgasm

Limits: public, anal, messy (p&p), cross dressing, pics, wedgies, blood

Jeroen is offline   Reply With Quote