View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 06:12 PM   #13
Sushi

Absolutely love this dare and will do it again

4- On the border of bed with neck hanging over
5- Swallow it down your throat 15 times
2-Push it down your throat and leave it for 3 seconds
6-play with all the spit, smeared it all over my face, hair, hands, tits, stomach
2,5,6 held for 11 secs
6- Ouch is right....Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 5 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 15 seconds. Do this 20 times in a row without a break ( I was a mess at this point)
3-Spat it all over my face
5- Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 20 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 10 seconds. Do this 10 times in a row without a break
1- Sit down, droll the spit and try to take it back to your mouth without using your hands. A little tip: Image you a drinking with your straw

Then I sat in the bathtub a complete slimy drooling mess and used the same dildo to get off and I loved every minute of it. Took at least 20 minutes to wash the throat slime out of my hair haha. I have never done a throat dare that long or intense before thank you for sharing ^.^

Limits: public, pic/cam, pee/poop, bloody

Please dont try to add my as friend unless you have actually spoken to me.
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote