karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl did it

Time - This is the amount of time that you must spend on each dare:
5- 30 minutes

Clothing:
2- Sweater on top, nothing on bottom

Restrictions:
1- You may not communicate with anyone for recreational purposes until all dares are completed.

---> I just finished ! a real turn on but really hard and long !

Cornertime: Use http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/ to monitor your movement if you have a webcam.
1- Kneel in the corner, blindfolded. Do not move.

--> 30 minutes is really hard in that situation... i set a timer... and found it really long

Mantra:
2- Write "I am a dirty little slut who deserves to be treated like dirt." over and over again until your rolled time expires.

--> so i wrote it 53 times with a timer on to be sure to respect 30 minutes

Pain #1:
6- Hold two heavy books out from your arms until your time expires. If you drop a book, add 5 minutes to your time.

Pain #2:
2- Kneel on rice until your time expires.

--> ouch really horrible 30 minutes that way

Shower:
5- Take a cold shower. You may wash your hair. Be sure to stay as long as you rolled!
--> 30 minutes cold water even in summer as the water is not so cold is a real hard time

Masturbation #1:
4- Get as close to the edge without actually hitting the edge as you can. Take a break for 1 minute. Repeat until your time expires. Do not edge. Do not cum.

--> ouch 30 minutes edging ! as i knew i was not allowed to cum was really challenging

Masturbation #2:
6- Get to the edge and hold it for 3 minutes. Rest for 2 minutes. Repeat as necessary until your time expires.

---> same here had to wait for 30 minutes break to be sure not to cum

Orgasm:
3- No orgasm for you for 24 hours.

--> i will have trouble to respect but i will

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote