View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 07:29 AM   #29
DeBael
Distinguished Member

Reporting now for the first task:

I wore a black thong, red miniskirt, three inches beneath my ass and black, heeled kneeboots. I didn't plan on going out today but I wanted to do something so I decided to go windowshopping in the city. Walking for a long was a challenge for me, mostly because I felt very, very exposed. I looked aroand and tried different tops and a pair of even higher heeled boots because they looked sexy. I bought a sanwich in subway and went took a tram/metro/thing back to where my car was parked. It took a while and I used it to make myself comfortable. Though I didn't notice until it was too late two teenaged kids were looking up my skirt. I ignored it first until the next halt, got up and whispered in their ears they'd better have taken a good look cuz it'd be the closest trolls like them would get to a real pussy. I still had to walk some distance to my car but I was happy I did

Now i'm home after 9 and a half hours of walking in high heels, writing this report and getting a footrub from my girlfriend Hope you enjoy^^
DeBael is offline   Reply With Quote