View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 02:25 PM   #11
playwithmeplease

--• By who or what do you want to be forced or controlled? I like being controlled by strangers over the internet

--• Do you like to be blackmailed, too? I would like to, but doubt I ever will
- If yes, why about being blackmailed turns you on?I like the idea of the control
- If not, why not?

--• Did someone (so not fate) forced you to do something?
- If yes, that thing that he/she forced you to do, was that related to anything kinky?
- Did he/she know that you like to be controlled?
I've been forced to do things by a lot of people so I'll talk about the only time the person didn't know I liked being controlled. We were playing truth or dare and whoever forfitted would have to become a slave to whoever they forfitted the dare to for the rest of the night. One of the men there kept daring me. His first dare was to strip naked for the rest of the game. Then I did truth and he asked if I was turned on, which I answered yes to. The next time he asked what the kinkiest thing I ever did was and I told him giving blowjobs to multiple guys in a bar bathroom. Next I choose dare and he forced me to masturbate in front of everyone. Next I had to hold ice against my nipples until they melted. Dares like this went on until the end of the game.
--• Did someone (so not fate) controlled you?
- Who is or was this person? My friend was my master for a month and my ex boyfriend was my master
- What did you have to do? (your most exciting example) We were at a mall and we decided to go to a restaurant. While we were waiting for our waiter to come back with our drinks he told me to take off my bra and underwear. I was wearing a dress and took them off as discreetly as possible. He handed me my vibe, very indiscreetly and I had to use it. He turned it on low, but when the waiter came by he turned it on high. He left the remote in plan view on the table as I squirmed in my seat and tried to order. Once the waiter was gone he turned my vibe on low again, but would at random change the setting. Soon I was barely able to not cum and my master told me to cum when the waiter came back with our dessert. It was embarrassing, but I came when the waiter brought the desert. My master then made us shop for another hour without me being able to wear a bra or clean off my cum.

--• Did someone blackmail you before? Nope
- If you get the chance to be blacmailed by a trustworthy person, would you accept it?
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by a family member or a good friend?
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you know in real life, but don't know well enough?
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you've never seen or someone from the internet?
My ideal blackmail situation is I give the email of my friend to someone I don't know online and I am forced to do what the blackmailer wants or they'll email my friend about everything I've done, but no pictures involved
--• What turns you on more, being forced/ controlled by a male or female?
- Are you straight, gay/ lesbian or bi-sexual?
Being controlled by a male and I am bisexual
--• What kind of "being forced and controlled"-fantasy do you have?
- For how long are you forced or controlled?
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...)
- Something more you want to say about it...
I am controlled for at least a year and forced to do public type dares and painful punishments for any failures. And being forced by a man who is about ... 25?
--• Do you have fantasies about being blackmailed?
- For how long are you blackmailed?
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...)
- What material does he/she blackmail you with?
- Is he/she anonymous or known?
- Something more you want to say about it...
I would honestly rather be blackmailed by a female who is about... 22?
--• Does the relationship between you and the one who controlled you have to be 'pure' or can she abuse, use and humiliate you whenever, however and wherever he/she wants?
I want to be humiliated and abused
--• Do you want him/her to fully control you or just for a part?
- What can he/she control and what not?
- Any reasons why you choose for this?
I'd still have limits but I'd probably have to work that out with whoever the master is. I still need at least a tiny say in what I do and still no pictures
--• Do you want to give videos and pictures away to the one who controls you, knowing he/she would never disclose them?
- Who would this person be?
- What kind of pictures and videos? (with or without face, humiliating, naked or clothes, ...)
No
--• Did fate ever controlled you, e.g. by rolling a die?
- What's your most exciting example of fate that controls you?
- Do you like this more than being forced or controlled by a human?
I guess the most exciting way is rolling a die to find out what clothes to wear. I like this a lot less than being controlled by a human.
--• Are you interested in a Android app or computer program that automaticly controls you?
- What functions is it allowed to have? (webcam, picture, reports, disclosing stuff, controlling your internet usage, controlling what you wear, etc.)
- Do you want to let this program completely control you or only partly?
- Do you like the idea of a program controlling you more than being forced or controlled by a human?
No.
--• What do you think right now? (only related to this thread)
- Did you found out something about yourself after thinking a lot about this subject and these questions?
- From a score of 1 to 10, what's the rating you give this thread?

hmm... 8. The questions are good and I liked the poll idea.

I live alone so dares at home can be as loud, long, or demanding as you want.
21/f/ D cup sweater puppies
Toys: rope for bondage, handcuffs, remote vibe, butt plug, nipple clamps, and house hold items

I like being a cow, kitty, dog, PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=94347
playwithmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote