View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 08:36 PM   #21
.slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandom32123 View Post
Have your clit vibrator on your clit for 1 hour on half or full for 40 minutes. Which ever you choose you must not cum during that time. If you fail pm me and i will give you a punishment.
Pm me a report
I started this dare when I woke up this morning, thinking that it would be a good way to start my day! I laid down on the floor before pressing the vibrator against my clit. I decided to do this dare with it on halfway since when it is on high sometimes I find it difficult to just last ten minutes. Once the toy began to buzz against my clit I turned the alarm on, knowing that it would sound off in an hour. In the beginning it was not too difficult to stop myself from orgasming. Though as the hour went on I began to twist and turn, finding it increasingly difficult not to just let go. At the end my pussy was soaking and I was wishing desperately to cum. Though the alarm rang when the hour was up and I had managed to keep control.

Quote:
I want you to strip naked. Then plug your ass. I then want you to take two clothespins and put one on your clit, put the other on your on your left nipple with the opening horizontal. After 2 minutes move the left clip to your right and the clit clip to your left nipple, with the opening 90 degrees from where it was previously. Every two minutes you'll swap like this, moving it around your sensitive parts. For the 2 minute wait you will flick the "open" body part until the two minutes is up. Do this task for 30 minutes.
When I started this dare I was already naked. So I took my butt plug and pushed it into my ass. For this dare I moved onto my knees, kneeling on the floor. I took two clothespins and placed one onto my clit and the other onto my left nipple. Then I began to flick my right nipple as I waited for the two minute timer to go off. At first the clothespins did not effect me much. Though about ten minutes in I began to feel the pain. The clothespins had a larger effect on my already pinched skin and the flicking hurt. As I went on the pain began to grow but the pleasure did too. The pain only made me hornier. At the end of this dare, my nipples and clit were standing straight, both red and lightly throbbing from the treatment.

Quote:
peel 2 bananas and break/cut them in half. insert one half and take the time how long it takes for you to insert it all the way into your ass (remember the seconds). Then insert the rest of your banana halves and keep them in as long as it took you to put the first half in but turn seconds into hours
report back, tell me how it went and how you liked it[/quote]

I moved onto this dare a little later into the day. For this I moved into the kitchen. I grabbed the two bananas from the bundle and peeled them. Then I cut both of them in half. I ran my hand down to my ass, pressing a finger against my hole for a moment to ensure that I was prepared for the dare. I then took a piece and slowly pushed it into my ass. I had some problems with the banana breaking as I moved it into my ass. Though I managed to push the first piece in. Though the second piece did not go as well. I was able to get half of the second piece in but I couldn't go any farther. Sadly I was not able to complete this dare. So I will be taking a punishment that this Master sees fit.

Quote:
Ok first I want you to get me a tray of ice cubes, perfume, toothpaste, candle, condom, belt and wooden spoon.

Rub the toothpaste into your ass, then insert 8 icecubes into your ass, cover the candle with a condom and then spray the condom with perfume and fuck your dirty ass hard and fast while playing with your clit. Then take the belt and spank your butt 30 times. Then after the butt spanking take out the wooden spoon and spabk your pussy 10 times and cum for me. Leave the candle in for another while before removing it.
After retrieving all of the items for this dare, I moved onto my hands and my knees. First I leaned down until my shoulders and face were pressed into the ground. Then I took the toothpaste and smurred into all over my ass before covering it in my finger and pushing toothpaste into my ass. For a moment the toothpaste began to tingle before it started to burn. I slowly pushed the eight ice cubes into my ass. The toothpaste began to go farther up my ass because of it. Though soon it was beginning to melt, the water swishing around my asshole and dripping onto the toothpaste, making it burn harder. I took a long candle and pulled a condom over it before spraying it all over with perfume. I had never used perfume before so I did not know what it would do. Though as I pushed the perfume soaked candle into my ass it began to burn even more. I used one hand to fuck myself hard with the candle while the other played with my clit, rolling it and pressing down into my sensitive nub. My pussy grew wet as I began to drip onto the floor. Once I was clothes to orgasm I pulled away and grabbed the belt hitting my ass hard with it thirty times, ensuring that my ass was red as I did so. Then I picked up the wooden spoon and hit my sensitive clit hard 10 times before cumming. Afterwards I stayed there for a moment before beginning to clean up, leaving the candle in my ass for a bit before taking it out.

Thank you all for the dares and the rules!
Please Masters and Mistresses, I would like some more dares to complete tomorrow. This whore would like to be used.

Toys: Hitachi wand, Butt Plugs, clothespins, Suction cup dildo, clit stimulation gel, rabbit, vibrating nipple clamps, Ben Wa Balls, Long Distance Control Rabbit, Long Distance Control G-Spot Toy

F, 23, Sub
Kik: jay.writes
.slave is offline   Reply With Quote