View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 05:02 AM   #10
Underpantsareoff

By who or what do you want to be forced or controlled?
By a female, doesn't matter if it's a familymember, friend or someone from the internet.

--• Do you like to be blackmailed, too?
never tried it, but i think i would like it. it gives you an reason to go on with things even if you don't like it at the moment. with balckmail you have to do it.

--• Did someone (so not fate) forced you to do something?
-yeah i had one quick sessions with a domme who made me do stuff, and ofcourse she knew i liked it.

--• Did someone (so not fate) controlled you?
-see above. made me say humiliating things, dress up in my sisters underwear, joi with possibility that my parents saw everything.

--• Did someone blackmail you before?
- If you get the chance to be blacmailed by a trustworthy person, would you accept it? if it's a she, then probarly yes.
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by a family member or a good friend? if it's a she, then probarly yes.
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you know in real life, but don't know well enough? if it's a she, then probarly yes.
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you've never seen or someone from the internet? if it's a she, then probarly yes.

--• What turns you on more, being forced/ controlled by a male or female?
- by a female, and i'm straight.

--• What kind of "being forced and controlled"-fantasy do you have?
- For how long are you forced or controlled? for weeks/months through sessions, or a couple of days in once.
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...) by one or more females, within agerank 18-35

--• Do you have fantasies about being blackmailed?
- For how long are you blackmailed? see above
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...) see above
- What material does he/she blackmail you with? for example with a nude pic of me, or some info that no-one else knows (like my real name connected with info of this site)
- Is he/she anonymous or known? doesn't matter to me, but known sounds more fun (then you can continue al day everyday and also in real life.

--• Does the relationship between you and the one who controlled you have to be 'pure' or can she abuse, use and humiliate you whenever, however and wherever he/she wants? whatever she likes, she has the control.

--• Do you want him/her to fully control you or just for a part?
- What can he/she control and what not? hmm tough question, i would say almost anything, would like to control some things of my own.

--• Do you want to give videos and pictures away to the one who controls you, knowing he/she would never disclose them? yeah i would
- Who would this person be? see above answers
- What kind of pictures and videos? (with or without face, humiliating, naked or clothes, ...) naked, humiliating, first without face but later she can make me take some with face

--• Did fate ever controlled you, e.g. by rolling a die? just some dicedares from this site
- Do you like this more than being forced or controlled by a human? no like the human aspect too much

--• Are you interested in a Android app or computer program that automaticly controls you? no, like the human aspect to much
- What functions is it allowed to have? (webcam, picture, reports, disclosing stuff, controlling your internet usage, controlling what you wear, etc.)
- Do you want to let this program completely control you or only partly?
- Do you like the idea of a program controlling you more than being forced or controlled by a human? no

--• What do you think right now? (only related to this thread) its a good thread, makes you think of what kind you like/ what fantasies you have
- Did you found out something about yourself after thinking a lot about this subject and these questions? hmm not something i didn't knew yet.
- From a score of 1 to 10, what's the rating you give this thread? about a 7
Underpantsareoff is offline   Reply With Quote