View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 09:07 AM   #1410
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd

The Bully Sees You And You See Him, You Quickly Walk Past When He Trips You Revealing Your Underwear, Luckily He Didn't Notice The Panties! He Then Helps You Up By Pulling Your Hair And He Backs You Into A Walk He Then Spanks You Over Your Pants About 50 Times Before He Throughs You Into The Girls Locker Room! The Girls See You And You Quickly Try To Walk Out, But One Girl Half The Size Of You Knocks You Down With A Punch To The Stomach. She Then Sees Your Panties And Says, "Whats This!" To Your Humiliation She Unzips Your Pants And Slowly Starts Pulling Them Down. You Try To Keep Them Up But To No Avail. She Then Laughs With The Others Girls In The Locker Room. They Then Say You Must Be Punished! So They Take You Over Their Knee And Spank You On The Panties Until Tears Swell Up In Your Eyes And Then One Girl Yells, "DO IT ON THE BARE!" And She Rips Your Panties Off Your Legs And Spanks Till Your Ass Is Bright Red. She Then Says, "I Don't Feel Anything On His Front, Ladies! Flip Him!" And To Their Amusement They Flip You Over Seeing Your Small Weenie And Laugh. They then tie You up for tomorrows beating!

Make mine long to and involve some things

Girl bullies
Dick Touching
Sex Appeal
Wedgies
Spankings
Bondage
And anything more you think of

Tails FTW

WEDGIES are my Specialty in Dares!

For Each Picture of Tails I Get I Will Do 1 Dare To Do While Looking At It!

LIKES and LIMITS

Spoiler:
LIKES: Semipublic,Wedgies, Tighty Whities, Humiliation, Spankings, Videogames, Clothing Dares, Sagging Dares, and Dice Dares

Spoiler:
LIMITS: Public, Permanent, Rip/Hanging/Messy Wedgie, Very Messy, Scat, Cum, Edge, Masturbate, Face, Skype, Knifes, Friends, Family, Writing, and Anal
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote