View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 09:36 PM   #1405
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd

Ok bud time to die

The boy bullies find you after gym changing into your panties. (you secretly had a passion for) They then smack your pantied covered ass HARD one time and corner you. They ask you many questions, "So you little b*t*h, why you have those on?" You stutter and manage to squeak out, "I-Its m-my sisters.. Yeah it my sisters, I'm wearing them because.. uh, we forgot to do laundry!" the bullies think for a minute and turn back to you, "well thats fine! too bad you'll have to buy her a new pair!" Then they proceed to give you a near atomic wedgie, then they spank your ass 75 times and hang you by the panties in the girls locker room. They post a note on you, then they blindfold you and tie your hands and ankles. Later you hear giggling around you, you thinking its some 6th graders (you are in 7th) you yell. "GET ME DOWN YOU LITTLE BI...." and then you feel a stinging slap on your face and the girl you slaps you says, "SHUTUP SLUT!" and she takes you down and rubs your pantie covered dick for a minute and you get hard. She then says, "Oh Yeah! Bitch! You like that don't you? NOW BEND OVER." She then bends you over her lap and spanks your ass until it is bright red. They then let you hang tip the panties rip.

Make mine long to and involve some things

Girl bullies
Dick Touching
Sex Appeal
Wedgies
Spankings
Bondage
And anything more you think of

Tails FTW

WEDGIES are my Specialty in Dares!

For Each Picture of Tails I Get I Will Do 1 Dare To Do While Looking At It!

LIKES and LIMITS

Spoiler:
LIKES: Semipublic,Wedgies, Tighty Whities, Humiliation, Spankings, Videogames, Clothing Dares, Sagging Dares, and Dice Dares

Spoiler:
LIMITS: Public, Permanent, Rip/Hanging/Messy Wedgie, Very Messy, Scat, Cum, Edge, Masturbate, Face, Skype, Knifes, Friends, Family, Writing, and Anal
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote