View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 05:13 AM   #3
minimarshmellow
Distinguished Member

I thought this ad was pretty specific, and detailed. It is still really short. It is easy to read and to see. Let me warn you now, if you don't apply in the correct format you will be REJECTED. Then if you try to contact me further on the issue I will block you.

Also I woke up to this lovely thing in my inbox this morning. If you see no problems with this, YOU DID NOT READ MY AD.

Quote:
your screaming, wet cunt

Hello cutie,

To be honest, I am getting pretty desperate to meet someone again who I can inflict all of my perverted demands on. It's been a couple of months since I last owned anyone and I have a lot of energy to release. I would like to control every little aspect of you well beyond what you naturally feel is reasonable in your everyday life. I am motivated and think that I would be able to have a really good time. It would be nice to be able to come home after a long day and have something worthless to take my energy out on. In order to satisfy me, I want you constantly to be on the verge of getting all wet as soon as I contact you and when i do message you for you to become immediately tantilized all over your body and mentally in complete fear of my power and control over all your feelings. I know you don't deserve it but I would like to spend a lot of my attention on you. I am willing to work with you to help you serve me better.

Married. Asexual. Certified Professional Hypnotist. Wholesomely Evil.
Neurodivergent. Official Snack Professional.

Ask me all of your hypnosis questions HERE!