View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 02:22 PM   #36
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t
Default here is the next part hope you enjoy

part 10

jenna just finished emailing the list of cloths to her master when she recived a email asking her to log on to yahoo.so jenna logged on to yahoo and her master was on .jenna opened a chat window and started type.

slaveJ; hello master
MasterX:hello slave how was your day at the comp.
SlaveJ: it was good master we came in third place master.
MasterX: that is good slave and how did your tasks go slave.
SlaveJ: they went well master i completed all of them without a problem except the wedgie dose heart a lot master.
MasterX: it is saposed to hurt a bit slave but you may undue it now slave

jenna felt releaf when she read that she could remove the bra connection wegie.she ameadetly took her cloths off unhooked her bra and undid the wegie.she felt so relived to no longer feel the pain of the wedgie.jenna then started to type to her master again.

SlaveJ: thank you master for allowing your slave to remove her wedgie master
MasterX; it is a pleasure my slut.
SlaveJ; master must i put my cloths back on or should i remain naked master.
MasterX: i think you should remain naked slut.
SlaveJ: yes master
MasterX: ok slave i want you to get the following items if you need to leave your room you may dress but strip as soon as you get back into your room slave.
15 pegs a permant maker and some ice

jenna got up from her pc and got dressed and went in to the kitchen to find the items her master required of her.she when to a draw under the kitchen sink and found the maker pen.then jenna went to the laundry room next to get the pegs.she took 20 peg from the back of the laundry room door just in case she needed a few more.jenna then went to the freezer and got the ice she needed.then jenna went of upstairs towards her room.the minute jenna got in to her room again she closed her door and stripped off her clothes.jenna then went to her pc and started typing to her master.

SlaveJ: i am back master.
MasterX; good my slut now i want you to listen closely and do the following with the items i asked for my slave
SlaveJ: yes master